La Maillerai Sur Seine anyone? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Well we've been motorhoming for 7 or 8 years. And funsters for the same length of time. We only (briefly) met one funster in all that time (apart from meets).

Here at La Maillerai sur Seine we have met @gillnphil, @Clarky and last week at Oiustreham we met two couples who were also funsters. Lovely to have met you all.

Gill, we look forward to seeing you together with a ukulele at Upton Ukulele Festival!

Wyn
I think you have started something here. Risbygate club better watch out.
Nice to meet you at Mailleraie.
Hope to see you at Upton. Phil and Gill

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Well we've been motorhoming for 7 or 8 years. And funsters for the same length of time. We only (briefly) met one funster in all that time (apart from meets).

Here at La Maillerai sur Seine we have met @gillnphil, @Clarky and last week at Oiustreham we met two couples who were also funsters. Lovely to have met you all.

Gill, we look forward to seeing you together with a ukulele at Upton Ukulele Festival!

Wyn
Wyn, Jean, Phill and me had a very pleasant little committee meeting on the side of the road at La Mailleraye this morning.
Nice to meet you all.
Now parked up at Cite Europe beside yet another Funster @treetops1 and I think there may be another one lurking somewhere here.

Richard.

Reactions: f6c
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Thanks @Gorse Hill ,
heading that way next year , they will be a great help. I don't have all the aires , as I just use campercontact app , but when I get back home next week I will check them out and record them in my little black book.
Thanks again , personal recommendations always appreciated.
We've been to sancoins aire and love that one , gets busy there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Now sat at La Mailleraye , met one lovely funster from Basingstoke , can't remember there handle , drizzled AM yesterday , then cleared up to nice late PM , now sunny morn with a few clouds.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back