• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Kymco Agility 125cc scooter + Armitage Motorhome Scooter Rack (1 Viewer)

hashers2

Free Member
Feb 28, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Kymco Agility 125 cc Scooter & Armitage Scooter Rack.
First Registered April 2012.
Mileage :- 3,679
MOT till 17th June 2017
Weight Scooter :- 120kg
Weight Rack :- 31kg (Inc loading ramp)

Price Together £800 (Scooter new now £1799 and rack £480 ) will split

Full Kymco Spec here:-

Two owners including myself.
Bought in June 2013 to carry on the back of a motorhome, as did the first owner. So this scooter has never been raced or abused.
Currently on the back of our motorhome in Spain. It will be available in the UK (Southampton) from 1st April or if you are in Spain contact me.
The scooter is sold “as seen” but has been honestly described and has no faults that I am aware of.

Armitage scooter rack

Please note - This is a galvanised metal rack NOT the aluminium racks currently advertised on the Armitage web site.

This scooter rack has been professionally modified from the original as I did not like the excessive leverage of the original design A metal plate has been added to allow, if you have the facility, 4 bolts to secure the rack to your tow bar instead of the original two. These modifications are not galvanised but have been sprayed with zinc paint.
The seat restraint has been removed to cut down on weight and tie down anchorage points added instead to secure the scooter. The scooter now sits closer to the motorhome body cutting down on the leverage to the chassis and is secured to the rack with three ratchet straps.
Because of these modifications the loading ramp can no longer be accommodated on the rack itself and has to be stored in your motorhome (Although it could be adapted easily to carry the loading ramp as originally designed.)
This also cuts down on the net weight applied to your tow bar which may be crucial.
I think the modifications are clear from the photos but if you have any questions feel free to contact me. The rack is sold as seen in the photos. The original seat restraint is not available. Additional photos provided on request.
This rack has transported the Kymco on some of the worst roads Europe has to offer without incident.
Selling as we are selling our motorhome and moving permanently to Spain

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 85
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 86
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 81
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 81
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 81

GrahamD

Free Member
Oct 30, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2016
Hello
I would be interested in both and can pick up from Southampton after the 1st.
Thanks
Graham

OP
OP
H

hashers2

Free Member
Feb 28, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi Graham
Thanks for the interest. We are only staying in Southampton for one week before moving on to a house sit in Oxford. I will give you first option as I'm sure you will want to see it all first. Not that familiar with this site. Is there a way I can send you my email and phone details privately?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Graham
Thanks for the interest. We are only staying in Southampton for one week before moving on to a house sit in Oxford. I will give you first option as I'm sure you will want to see it all first. Not that familiar with this site. Is there a way I can send you my email and phone details privately?

If you click on Graham's avatar in this case the GR a box will pop up and you will see a headin "start a Conversation" open this up and you can send a private message.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back