Kustom Kulture Blast-Off RVOC Meet 31 August - 2 September Lincolnshire Showground (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
This is the event website <Broken link removed> & details from RVOC forum thread https://www.rvoc.co.uk/forum/threads/kustom-kulture-blastoff-31-august-to-2-september-2018.27309/ :

"Dear all - for good or bad Tony and I are going to organise the RVOC section of above event to be held at the Lincolnshire showground again this year.

For those that don't know this is a Custom show for bikes, cars, trucks, motorhomes, campervans, art, people painting etc. There is also live music on the Friday and Saturday night and during the day as well please DJs, dance classes and cruising time for vehicles. People do come in costumes which is amusing to see such as steam punk and 1950s. There are stands to buy from and we are also just on the outskirts of the lovely city of Lincoln with it's river, castle and cathedral.

Prices haven't changed since last year which is £30 per adult, £15 for each youth aged 15-17, £1 for each dog and children 14 and under go free. This price is different to the KKBO website fees as we can get in under a group booking.

However, I do need 8 names of people ASAP to start the group booking off, AND/BUT, they need to pay in 30 days of letting me know as that is the time limit set by KKBO organisers for settling invoices. Group booking start off date is only for a limited period, so hurry up and book.We can add names up until the middle of August 2018 though.

As I don't have a pay pal account you can send me a cheque and I'll give you my home address or I'll email people my bank details if you contact me on TheresaBryson65@icloud.com You can of course pay me cash at any event we may meet up. We have a Four Winds Hurricane BX55 CAV, for those that don't know us.

If any one would like a booking form please let me know and I will send one to you. 1 will try and attach the little video KKBO have sent to me. You can send the booking form to me Theresa Bryson, Old Mill Farm, Main Road, Fotherby, Louth LN11 0UN

Hope to see you all soon Theresa and Tony

https://animoto.com/play/hJ0Dle3y0LPgr9V1N5PnSQ?autostart=1 "

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Doesn't look like we can make this one but hope some Funsters do go along & enjoy it as it's great to see Fun members being welcomed at RVOC meets & rallies as well as RVOC members joining Fun ones :hi5:
We met Tony & Theresa when we were marshalling Retrofestival Newbury last year - lovely couple who kept us going kindly supplying us with teas & coffee (y)
Please check the start & finish days & times with Theresa & for any other queries please email her : TheresaBryson65@icloud.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Jim please can you change the title on this thread to Rally not Meet as tried but won't accept it! I have got it listed correctly on the Rallies Calendar as was able to change that. Teach me to rush adding a listing!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
31886532_10213915459192338_4137573537923727360_n.jpg

Tickets are cheaper for rally members (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back