Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Philippft submitted a new Showcase Item:

Broken Link Removed

We spent a month in Croatia this year (2014) during the month of June. A great, affordable place to visit. The last part of our visit was spent on the Island of Krk which we found very relaxing. It's a great place to go exploring and Island hoping from.

More info. here: http://www.aurea-krk.com/island-of-krk-croatia

Broken Link Removed

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
First time I ever took my children abroad we went to Zadar, back in mid 80s. I felt very brave venturing a bit off the usual holiday route, alone with 2 children. We loved it, so clean, the sea so clear. It was one place on our wish list to motorhome to.
Glad you had a good time, your pics are beautiful.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
We loved Krk - stayed at Camping Bor which I can highly recommend. Which site were you on?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
We loved Krk - stayed at Camping Bor which I can highly recommend. Which site were you on?

We went to Croatia last year and stayed at Camping Bor, nice site although a bit of a walk to the town and "beach" The drive down to Split on the coast road is superb. Hope to go again one day.

spongy

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just back from all over the place including a week or so in Sebrenik ..
The camp site we use here is horribly expensive but they allowed us to put both my sons and our van on one pith and only charged us for the one ! ( mind you, it was € 75 a ruddy night !!!!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back