• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Kong Dog Stress Anxiety Reducing Shirt - medium - like Thunder Shirt (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Kong Anxiety-reducing shirt - black with red binding.

Bought recently for my little Patterdale Terrier but is a bit too big for her so other than a few hairs on it from putting it on her it's still 'new'.

Price: £15 +P&P

Can bring to Peterborough show to save on postage costs.

Kong.JPG

It is very well made and could be used just as a lightweight day to day jacket if you don't need it for it's 'anxiety reducing' properties - apparently if you wet it in hot weather it helps to keep the dog cool too.

It covers the whole of the torso and the large red band along the side is actually a Velcro 'flap' so you can get a good fit, there are also leg straps which can be used or removed (not all dogs like them).

According to the website it should fit dogs/breeds such as a standard Beagle, Brittany Spaniel, Corgi, Welsh Terrier, Jack Russell etc.
  • The snug-fitting KONG Anxiety-Reducing Shirt is great for soothing dogs during long car rides, thunderstorms, or separation anxiety.
  • The patent-pending wrap-around design and lavender sachet help calm anxious dogs.
  • Removable/adjustable leg straps and flexible Velcro® closures add comfort and versatility.
  • Reflective trim improves night-time visibility.
  • Cooling properties are activated when wet.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back