kitchen window glass Hymer 660s (1 Viewer)

rambojonjay64

Free Member
Dec 26, 2011
Shildon,Co Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
Greetings motorhomers the last owner of my van inadvertantly neglected to inform me that the kitchen window(the one next to the sink and hob) was cracked and broken on the hinge ,my wife asked me to open the window when we were away on a campsite,i did so and the window just fell out!completely!i had a look on ebay,as you do and was horrified by the prices,even though there was,nt a window my size.The external measurements are length 87cm x 38 cm,does anyone know where i could buy this size glass without having my eyes taken out? or know of any breakers yards(hens teeth???) were off to Berlin in summer from Amsterdam,i could pick one up.The glass is back in,in a fashion,next step is the silicone gun,to seal it up.While i,m banging on about the old Hymer the kitchen sink takes ages to drain,does anyone else have this problem?i,ve had a look underneath and the bit that supposed to screw off to maybe clear blockages looks like its glued on! any advice or tips or info on these problems would be gratefully received jonjay::bigsmile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rambojonjay64

Free Member
Dec 26, 2011
Shildon,Co Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
window

had a quote for over 300 quid for a new window Shirl from the link you supplied,bit out of my budget by about 250 quid ha ha,bought one off ebay ,a little bit shorter in length for a fraction of the price,gunna fit it tomorrow i,ll let you know how i get on regards jonjay:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back