lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
My dad has just got himself a Kindle Fire and is having problems getting his email onto it, I only had 5 mins today to try it for him and still wouldn't except it can't remember the reason now. So just wondering if anyone with a KF can tell me how it's done and I will pop over tomorrow and do it.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Gerry, I got my g mail in by bringing up google search, then g mail, then put in password and username when the page opens bookmark it. :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
My dad has just got himself a Kindle Fire and is having problems getting his email onto it, I only had 5 mins today to try it for him and still wouldn't except it can't remember the reason now. So just wondering if anyone with a KF can tell me how it's done and I will pop over tomorrow and do it.

Don't have one but this should help ..

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/set-up-an-email-account-on-your-kindle-fire.html

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Gerry, I got my g mail in by bringing up google search, then g mail, then put in password and username when the page opens bookmark it. :thumb:

Hadn't thought of doing it that way Ken

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I have the old 3g kindle Gerry Scotjims link is prolly more appropriate for the "fire" :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back