Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I forgot to mention earlier, after leaving Thetford, we got an LPG refill at a garage in Kent so that we had 2 full cannisters for our trip to France. I just knew there was a funny smell and two days later, the gas on the new one ran out. It had been leaking. Anyway, we were at Beauvais and had been chatting to a couple from Luton who asked if we were fun or the other one. Needless to say, here we are but he was from the other one. So I went and asked him if, seeing he was going home in a couple of days, did he have a cannister we could buy off him. He had one that was nearly full and I wanted to give him the full price but he would have none of it. He just said it was a helping hand from one MHer to another. I thanked him profusely and said that I hoped I would get an opportunity to help someone else out like that one day. What a nice man. If anyone here nips over to that side sometimes, you might know who these people from Luton are and it would be nice if you could just thank them from me once more. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back