Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This thread is for the general discussion of the Motorhome Dealer Kimberley Caravans. Hit the Review Button at the top of the page to leave a proper review. Feel free to discuss it below.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
IanF posted a on the Motorhome Dealer

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
IanF posted a on the Motorhome Dealer

Which branch did you use, we have one near us in Darlington, often wondered if they were any good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
We have used the Darlington Branch for last 2 years and had no problems so far, some warranty work had to wait for parts from Bailey but all issues I have asked to be looked at have been resolved to my satisfaction and all under warranty without any quibbles.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Which branch did you use, we have one near us in Darlington, often wondered if they were any good.
Darlington branch and I am delighted with their service and respect for our MH

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
I purchased my motorhome from Kimberly Darlington 4 years ago they gave me a good trade in for my old van and I managed to get a good price on my present van.
The hand over was good and I would buy from them again.

Ian Pilter

Free Member
Aug 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bailey 81-6
Exp
since 2015
I have posted on the Kimberley Facebook page last week (26th Aug 2020)on how abysmal their after sales services has been with total lack of interest in customer satisfaction. The sales team were very keen to tell us how good business currently is (quote- sold £1m in July), but no interest in assisting in timely rectifications of a few of issues. I would never recommend Kimberley to anyone now.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I have posted on the Kimberley Facebook page last week (26th Aug 2020)on how abysmal their after sales services has been with total lack of interest in customer satisfaction. The sales team were very keen to tell us how good business currently is (quote- sold £1m in July), but no interest in assisting in timely rectifications of a few of issues. I would never recommend Kimberley to anyone now.

Bought a couple of cheap accessories from their shop but never a van, they are local to us as well having taken over the former Burtree premises of Barron's.

ccbb2000

Free Member
Sep 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 745DL
Same here. Put profit before customer. Overpriced accessories and let me down day before collection as only checked the Motorhome last minute and it had a load of faults on the cab. Brand new Bailey Adamo so put me off both dealer and Bailey. Pulled out of deal and they wouldn’t even pay for my cancelled site fees for the collection. Shameful.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back