Kidbrooke Farm, Forest Row CL (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Last week, during our missionary tour of the south, we stayed for four nights at Kidbrooke Farm CL in Forest Row. It isn't a place for people who want full facilities but for those of us who enjoy a basic CL with a friendly owner it is great.

There is a drinking water tap and an Elsan point (well separated) with its own cassette rinsing tap. Other than that you are in a quiet field with the sheep in the next field for company.

It's half a mile from the village (restaurants, pubs, shops, bus stops) along a safe road and at only £6 a night it was great value.

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
We nearly stayed there a while back - the field was a tad damp so we were to park on the drive/hardstanding at the entrance but due to illness one m/home overstayed and another owner had left their m/home and gone for a long walk instead of leaving site so it was too cozy with 4 m/homes. We went down the road to a Britstops Vineyard and had the place to ourselves (apart from the Llamas)
But it is a bargain and if the field had been in use we would have stayed.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
How is the clog selling going Graham?

I don't see the business sense in it down here but I have been wrong before.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
How is the clog selling going Graham?

I don't see the business sense in it down here but I have been wrong before.

Difficult, I must admit. Trouble is, tha knows, that clogs are designed for wearing on t' feet. T' suvverners are so devoted to their Audis, BMWs, Mercedes and Range Rovers that they've forgotten what t' feet are for :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back