• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Khyam Motordome Classic Awning (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Khyam motordome classic awning for sale, comes with all attachments that you need to attach to the side of your smaller camper .

Comes complete with the optional extras of the 2 person internal sleeper tent & also the groundsheet.

As new condition as only used twice.

Looking for £300

shpeck.p

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
EDINBURGH
Funster No
MH
Vw t4 leisuredrive
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Tobym,
Looking for an awning for our T4 and while we are new to this, a motordome seems like a popular choice. Is yours still for sale? What year is it so I can learn a bit more? We live in Edinburgh but happy to pick it up if everything is good.
M

OP
OP
Tobym
Mar 26, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi ,

Yes still for sale , it's a 2012 model only used twice before we changed to a bigger van. Your more than welcome to come and have a look.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

shpeck.p

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
EDINBURGH
Funster No
MH
Vw t4 leisuredrive
Exp
Since 2014
Hello again,
We saw a few motordomes at the Volkfest, we have a 3 year old, and was worried that when closed, there were few windows and so the youngster wouldn't like it. I don't know specifically the 2012, is it grey or blue? and am I right about the windows? Appreciate it is subjective. Also, and sorry if this is cheeky, we were looking to spend a bit less as we don't know how often we will use the awning. Not saying it isn't a fair price, but is there flexibility? Don't know protocol on sharing numbers on the forum but probably easier to discuss that way.
Finally, we may bid on a cheaper option on line later today, if we do, and win I'll let you know.

shpeck.p

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
EDINBURGH
Funster No
MH
Vw t4 leisuredrive
Exp
Since 2014
Still interested in the Motordome. Felt that we would either want to buy new, or see the awning before purchase rather than use ebay. I don't know if a private message to get contact details is the only way to arrange to see / buy the awning? I think my status is visitor not member. If you want to sell and can help, please let me know.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back