Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Just been looking at Park Resorts Kessingland. Some good deals for May / June
Has anyone been to Kessingland, i know these resorts are not for everyone but out of season they can be a bargain.

Andy

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Never had a problem staying at any of the Parks places.. Unlike a certain caravan and motorhome club they seem to go out of their way to employ lovely helpful people :)

Aug 29, 2012
North Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Panel van conversion
Exp
since 2011
Just been looking at Park Resorts Kessingland. Some good deals for May / June
Has anyone been to Kessingland, i know these resorts are not for everyone but out of season they can be a bargain.

Andy
Have been to Kessingland several times on bargain breaks and have always had a good time, close to beach, on site fish and chip shop plus bar and restaurant.
What's not to like about it !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Thing is ,as well, useually the touring part is away from the other stuff , so if you don't want entertainment and stuff, just use it as any other campsite, mostly they have all the facilities connected to every pitch, and very cheap out of season(y):)

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
You drive past CMC White House Beach where you CAN get lovely views over the beach at a cost of approx £20pn (but you might be on the other part of the site, surrounded by grass and trees). Both parts have the usual facilities and large pitches.

At Park Resorts you are on a low-level field which can get wet. The hardstandings tend to be 2 concrete strips, just off the roadway. There may be views across the water-meadows. It is 2-300 metres up a slight gradient through static vans to the beach.
The entertainment area is swamped with incessant noise from fruit machines, loudspeakers etc :(: no way would I take my grandkids there and we would not enjoy it (but it's not compulsory).

I "visited" from WHB a couple of years ago to assess the situation at the end of the season and the toilet/showers were "tired". £8 is cheap, but I preferred to spend £20! Each to their own.;)

Gordon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back