Kentucky Coral 4. Ford 6 Berth (1 Viewer)

deeneesee

Free Member
Jul 5, 2011
Surrey
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hello, We are the new and proud owners of a Kentucky coral 4 Ford 6 Berth 2007 Motorhome. We are novices and never owned a motorhome before.
Although we were given the Kentucky manual and Ford manual there are a few questions that we would be very gratefull to be answered. so here we go..................
1. Where is the stabiliser located and how does it operate when we park up?
2. Where is the domestic water tank and how do we drain it down?
3. When looking underneath the overbed over the cab, the bed slats below the matress are fully visable. Is this correct or should there/ or was there originally a linning or some sort of cover. maybe this was an extra when it was first built?

Thank you all in advaces

Denise:Doh:

homebrewpower

Free Member
Feb 24, 2013
Sleaford
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Corral 4 2006
Exp
RE: Kentucky Corral 4 - 6 Berth Questions 2006 Model

Hi there, I have just seen your post and signed up to answer your questions! I know the post is an age old but it might help someone else.....

Hello, We are the new and proud owners of a Kentucky coral 4 Ford 6 Berth 2007 Motorhome. We are novices and never owned a motorhome before.
Although we were given the Kentucky manual and Ford manual there are a few questions that we would be very gratefull to be answered. so here we go..................
1. Where is the stabiliser located and how does it operate when we park up?

A. The Stabilizers are under the garage area and fold down then click into place on a ratchet mechanism to secure the vehicle from rocking.

2. Where is the domestic water tank and how do we drain it down?

The domestic water tank is situated under the double seat closest to the toilet room and the drain plug is at the bottom (Inside) the water tank

3. When looking underneath the overbed over the cab, the bed slats below the matress are fully visable. Is this correct or should there/ or was there originally a linning or some sort of cover. maybe this was an extra when it was first built?

Ours is exactly the same so I can only assume that it is how they were rolled out from the factory floor.

Thank you all in advaces

Denise:Doh:

Andy M AKA HomeBrewPower

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back