Kent & C'bury Hospital - Was that you? (1 Viewer)

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
So who was the Funster negotiating the narrow roads through Kent & Canterbury Hospital in a Bessacar this morning :whatthe: First you were coming towards me, then I was behind you (in my car) whilst you tried to lock horns (mirrors) with a bus :roflmto:

Hope it was nothing serious ?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Nor me... Only another 26582 members to reply now :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
But are you Alan ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBtotBT6_lw"]Hey Alan Alan Alan, Talking animals, comedy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Ha ha - it was us in out Buccaneer. Yes, it was a bit treacherous round there. We were stopping off on our way back from Dover after 4 weeks in France and my sister in law has been in there for a few weeks. We couldn't pass by all the way to Yorkshire without stopping off to see her. Daft place for a hospital and there was no available parking in the grounds. Poor old Sandy had to stay with the car in the middle of the outpatients car park in case he had to move it. I went off and did the visiting. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

OP
OP
WhiteCheyenneMan

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Buccaneer......Bessacar.............nearly there, but I should have gone to Specsavers ::bigsmile:

Yes it's a fascinating area to park a car, let alone a MH. Our appointments are usually in Ashford and we're 17 miles further west away from Canterbury. We were just about to leave for Ashford when my wife came sprinting(?) up the stairs shouting "It's Canterbury, not Ashford so we need to leave NOW :Eeek: Despite road works and slow drivers we made it in 53 minutes. My wife went in for her appointment, whilst I hosed down the tyres, did you smell the rubber :Blush:

Glad it was nothing serious and exciting to see a Funster in action :thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Indeed. I walk Ellie, the dog, round every parking area looking for a Funny, but there are never any there. Our only meet up was with Territo, who/where is he?, a couple of years ago at Sarlat in the Dordogne. I wish we'd had a chance to have a chat at Canterbury. My SI law has had a really rough time. She has had new knees and takes all sorts of drugs for her rheumatic arthritis and now her immune system is shot to pieces. It seems that she had abscesses on her liver but nobody really seems to know. Thank you for spotting us. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

OP
OP
WhiteCheyenneMan

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Oh dear, your poor sister-in-law. She's obviously having a hard time. You must have gone by the time we emerged, it would have been nice to say 'Hello'.

I don't know how many Funsters there are out there displaying stickers, we have one on the front and one on the rear window just in case! A year ago we stayed overnight at the CC site at Morvich, Inverinate near the Isle of Skye and the first thing that the Warden said was "Oh, you're our first Funster!". We felt quite special :Smile:

We'll keep a special lookout for your [STRIKE]Bessacar[/STRIKE] Buccaneer in future.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back