Rally Kent and East Sussex Railway Rally. (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2014
peterborough
Funster No
MH
micro van
Exp
Hi Peter, I don't think I have told you I have sent £30.60 for 2 tickets, we have family problems at the mo, so a bit up in the air.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Peter, I don't think I have told you I have sent £30.60 for 2 tickets, we have family problems at the mo, so a bit up in the air.
Yes you did tell us and you are on the list for tickets. If you want to cancel let me know by next Wednesday and I will be able to cancel and give you the money for the tickets back as I will not finalise the numbers with the railway until next Thursday.

Aug 18, 2009
essex
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick Duo
Exp
Hi Peter10
If availible -Could you book me in the 3nights please.
Tboy

Last edited:
OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Peter10
If availible -Could you book me in the 3nights please.
Tboy
tboy Yes we still have places available. I have sent you a conversation (personal message) giving details of what to do to attend this rally. To view it scroll up to the top of the page and click on the little envelope icon in the blue bar; it is to the right of your user name.

Mar 27, 2016
Melton Mowbray, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 408
Exp
Since 2016
I know it’s quite late but do you have space for us this weekend. Just started planning a trip to Kent and saw this was on. It would be lovely to join you. We would want all 3 nights

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I know it’s quite late but do you have space for us this weekend. Just started planning a trip to Kent and saw this was on. It would be lovely to join you. We would want all 3 nights
I'm sure peterc10 will be able to squeeze you in - deposit now, balance in cash on arrival - hope to see you there.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Bryden Yes we still have places available. I have sent you a conversation (personal message) giving details of what to do to attend this rally. To view it scroll up to the top of the page and click on the little envelope icon in the blue bar; it is to the right of your user name.

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Hi Peter, unfortunately Tanya and I will not be able to make this coming weekend.

If possible, please do auction our rail tickets; plus, place our deposit in your chosen charity.

Our apologies for the late notice of our cancellation - but, on this occasion family challenges have trumped us getting away.

KR
Mick

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hi Peter, unfortunately Tanya and I will not be able to make this coming weekend.

If possible, please do auction our rail tickets; plus, place our deposit in your chosen charity.

Our apologies for the late notice of our cancellation - but, on this occasion family challenges have trumped us getting away.

KR
Mick
Sorry to hear that Mick, was looking forward to meeting up.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013

KR
Mick
Mick, thanks for letting us know, and sorry you will not be there.

So for all of you that have not yet got railway tickets, what am I bid for these two adult day tickets for Saturday. Proceeds to the Kent Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance. Highest bidder by Friday 9pm will be the winner. That will give you all a chance to increase your bid after a few drinks at the rally ........................

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
peterc10
Hi Peter. Any chance of joining you?
Never been on any sort of rally but unexpectedly released from family duties this weekend so have the chance to dip my toe in locally.
Just me and my elderly 6m magic carpet. No frills needed.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
peterc10
Hi Peter. Any chance of joining you?
Never been on any sort of rally but unexpectedly released from family duties this weekend so have the chance to dip my toe in locally.
Just me and my elderly 6m magic carpet. No frills needed.
Spriddler Yes we still have places available. I have sent you a conversation (personal message) giving details of what to do to attend this rally. To view it scroll up to the top of the page and click on the little envelope icon in the blue bar; it is to the right of your user name.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I don't call 23 degrees chilly!!
Tell that to my daughter she is home at the moment and thinks it's freezing here only 22° today, might be because she lives in Bangkok. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
peterc10 ,scousebird ,shunter Thanks for a great weekend,fantastic location,nice to meet new people and put names to faces,back home now,vans unloaded,first load of washings on,just about to mow the lawn and it looks as if it's going to rain :mad:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
We had an uneventful journey home and we are now safely back at base.

A huge thank you to our three pairs of marshals over the weekend who all did a fine job:clap2:, but particularly to Peter & Angela for finding such a spectacular venue and arranging the wonderful weather:sun:, along with the enormous amount of preparatory work beforehand. (y)

It was great to meet up with so many Funster friends, old and new .... and would add my very grateful thanks to all those who gave help and support after I hurt myself tripping over Peter's man trap.:cheers:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back