Rally Kent and East Sussex Railway Rally. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Looking at our list of attendees, for many of you it will be your first rally or meet with Motorhome Fun. Us veterans who have been to a few normally wear MHF name badges showing our or our partner's forum name as well as the name we would like to be called by, so everybody knows who we are. For those of you that have not yet managed to purloin one of these, I will try to get our esteemed leader, @Jim to produce some for you. If any of you would like a badge please let me know and tell me what name you want for each person in your party. In order to give as much time as possible for Jim to make them could you please let me have your orders by next Sunday, i.e. 2 June.

In addition if you would like to have a sign to put up in the window of your motorhome telling us who you are, you can download and print one from the resources section of the forum, which you can then add your forum name and first name(s) to. There are two types you can download. One is HERE and the other is HERE. Choose whichever you want, or decide you don't want anything, it is entirely up to you.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Looking at our list of attendees, for many of you it will be your first rally or meet with Motorhome Fun. Us veterans who have been to a few normally wear MHF name badges showing our or our partner's forum name as well as the name we would like to be called by, so everybody knows who we are. For those of you that have not yet managed to purloin one of these, I will try to get our esteemed leader, @Jim to produce some for you. If any of you would like a badge please let me know and tell me what name you want for each person in your party. In order to give as much time as possible for Jim to make them could you please let me have your orders by next Sunday, i.e. 2 June..

If you get enough to make it worth while I could do with a new one as my original has gone AWOL, just had 'Richard' on my last one!

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2011
Looking at our list of attendees, for many of you it will be your first rally or meet with Motorhome Fun. Us veterans who have been to a few normally wear MHF name badges showing our or our partner's forum name as well as the name we would like to be called by, so everybody knows who we are. For those of you that have not yet managed to purloin one of these, I will try to get our esteemed leader, @Jim to produce some for you. If any of you would like a badge please let me know and tell me what name you want for each person in your party. In order to give as much time as possible for Jim to make them could you please let me have your orders by next Sunday, i.e. 2 June.

We'll take a couple if we can? Ray and Bev.

Thanks.

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Yes please if not too late.
Gerard, Michele and Louis, each prefixed by GMLS

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Yes please one motorhome and two occupants, no kids, no dogs or any other pets.

Bernard
@WellWornTraveller I have sent you a private conversation explaining what you need to do get on the list of attendees for this meet. You should be able to find it by left clicking the little envelope to the right of your Username on the blue band at the top of the page.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thank you, we are in have now paid £20.00 deposit
Thank you. Can you please also reply to the conversation giving the information I requested in it. As you have not paid for any railway tickets I assume that you do not want any.

Apr 29, 2019
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper, Corilliam
Exp
since 2002
Sorry i will get used to this way soon i hope.
paid by bank transfer. audrey and michael
arriving friday 12 noon,leaving on monday.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry i will get used to this way soon i hope.
paid by bank transfer. audrey and michael
arriving friday 12 noon,leaving on monday.

Michael Gaylor I usually receive payments into my account within a few minutes of them being sent, but I still have not received yours. Could you check please that it has gone and that you got the account number and sort code correct? .

Apr 29, 2019
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper, Corilliam
Exp
since 2002
Thank you. All ok now. I think the mistake was that the page i needed kept coming up as unattainable. As this is our first rally with you , I won't make so many mistakes in the future.
once again Thank you
Audrey, Michael

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back