Rally Kent and East Sussex Railway Rally. (1 Viewer)

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Good morning Peter,having just found out that we're having our eldest grandson in June after his exams this looks like an ideal stop off for us on our return from our hop over the Channel with him...if there is room of course :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Good morning Peter,having just found out that we're having our eldest grandson in June after his exams this looks like an ideal stop off for us on our return from our hop over the Channel with him...if there is room of course :)
@rb62 Yes there is room for you Richard. I have started a private Conversation with you explaining how you can get on the list. Follow the instructions and you are in.

Nov 4, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Peter,
If we are not too late we would like to attend this event.
Many thanks,

Ray & Bev

Chestnut

Free Member
May 22, 2018
Funster No
We want to book for Kent& East Sussex railway at bodiam

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Peter,
If we are not too late we would like to attend this event.
Many thanks,

Ray & Bev
@Arzedby Sorry for the late reply, but we are on our travels at the moment. You are not too late. I have started a private Conversation with you explaining how you can get on the list. To view this scroll up to the top of the screen and click on your user name at the top right. Then click on Conversations in the drop down box.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We want to book for Kent& East Sussex railway at bodiam
Stephenoliver48@gmail.com
@Chestnut I have started a private Conversation with you explaining how you can get on the list. To view this scroll up to the top of the screen and click on your user name at the top right. Then click on Conversations in the drop down box.

It may be best if your email address is deleted as this is an open forum. It is more secure if we communicate by conversations (or PMs as other forums call them) as they are private to you and I. I can't delete it and I think you will be too late as well as the edit facility only lasts for an hour after posting.

@Jim can you delete the email address in post #157 please if possible

Jul 26, 2018
Louth Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
autotrail cheyenne
Exp
27 years
Very sorry we can no longer come on this rally as having to go to France earlier than anticipated, so please give our place up to someone else - have a nice time - DUKW1942 - Tony and Theresa

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Sorry Peter, going to have to pull out of this one. Please can you remove me from the list. Thanks

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
yes please We are new this will be our 1st

@Michael Gaylor Thank you for the interest and sorry it has taken a while to reply. I have started a private Conversation with you explaining how you can get on the list. To view this scroll up to the top of the screen and click on your user name at the top right. Then click on Conversations in the drop down box.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi everybody

I have just joined everybody on the list for this event in a conversation concerning the purchase of your railway tickets.

Could you please check the contents of your conversations list. For those that are not sure how to do that just scroll to the top of the page and click on your user name at the top right. Then click on "conversations" in the drop down box and click on the relevant conversation. Then follow the instructions in my post.

Please note I need to know the numbers and have cleared funds by no later that 19 June.

Many thanks

Peter

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Peter has just posted out asking if we wanted to travel on the little train and what day would we like.

We like meeting new people and meeting and travelling on the train with some Funsters might be fun.

I wondered if anybody has a preferred day? Or to travel as a Funster group/day out?

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Peter has just posted out asking if we wanted to travel on the little train and what day would we like.

We like meeting new people and meeting and travelling on the train with some Funsters might be fun.

I wondered if anybody has a preferred day? Or to travel as a Funster group/day out?
We have booked the train for Saturday as the shops will be open in Tenterden.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just thought I would bump this post.

We still have a few places available on this rally in the heart of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. And a steam railway, a stunning National Trust Castle and a nice pub all within a few minutes walk!

If you are interested have a look at the first post in this thread for all the details.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back