• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Kayaks X 2 (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Selling our sit-on kayaks as soon as we are back (from 20th May). We have had great fun playing with these but are ready for something a little more adventurous.
The yellow boat is a surf kayak and comes with 3 removable carbon fins to keep you straight in the surf. The blue one is an all rounder, fun in the surf but easier than the yellow one when is comes to paddling some distance. Both are fairly lite and easy enough for two people to get onto the top of the Motorhome. The blue one has roller which makes it easy to drag to the water. We double deck the two and strap them together.

May be able to deliver or take to a rally, depending where you are.

Looking for around £300 for the pair (will sell separately) or make me a sensible offer. If I get a full price offer I will include the paddles and two bouancy vests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 103

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Thanks Sandra but not what we are looking for. I had a look earlier but we need higher load capacity :)

Nice kayaks though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Nice kayaks, we're looking but fancy a double one so we can carry the dogs with us which is what we do when we hire them.
I take our dog in the blue one. The yellow one has room for a dog too but she HAS to be with me!

I also have my open canoe for sale but do not have a photo of it at the moment. It's a 15.5 foot Pelican.
image.jpg

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Sorry to hi-jack the thread but we have two touring sit-ons for sale.

A Wilderness System Ride (the old style ride - super stable) and an Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro. Both have retractable rudders, seats etc. If anyone is interested I will take photos but be warned they are both huge. and heavy.

They are singles :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back