Rally Chat Karioke/Music Quiz Chester Easter 2017. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Getting things sorted ready for Easter, and unfortunately Gerri is not able to do the quiz for us this year so I am wondering if any one else coming to the Chestet meet is able to set out organise a quiz as I have to admit I don't have a clue.

Also Dave Toledo is not back from Spain so we could do with a Karioke/Music if any one can help we would be really grateful, please let me know on this thread or by pm. We do have electric in the marquee that can be used.

Live music and or Karioke would be good.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Getting things sorted ready for Easter, and unfortunately Gerri is not able to do the quiz for us this year so I am wondering if any one else coming to the Chestet meet is able to set out organise a quiz as I have to admit I don't have a clue.

Also Dave Toledo is not back from Spain so we could do with a Karioke/Music if any one can help we would be really grateful, please let me know on this thread or by pm. We do have electric in the marquee that can be used.

Live music and or Karioke would be good.

If you want any of my quizzes Carol you are welcome to them but some people might have done them before and know the answers, including you.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back