Karcher WV50 Window Vac £25 at Halfords! (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If you are lucky enough to find stock in your local Halfords store then they should only be £25 at the moment (y) 2145316_1.jpg

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
If you are lucky enough to find stock in your local Halfords store then they should only be £25 at the moment (y) View attachment 54644
I use the K231579075827 model wife. (y) Costs sod all, and brews up afterwards. Best window cleaner I ever bought. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
if I had that much condensation on my van windows i would be very worried-likewise we dont see that much condensation at home either -the only pace I could see using either of these gadgets would be in the shower.

We got the Karcher for our van & use it lots in the house.
We decided it took up too much space in the van & replaced it with this - "good but expensive" (£15) but doesn't need re-charging...

24546_1

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/24546/The-Scoopy

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
That's the best USP I've come across in a good while!
However I can't get a licence to run a K231579075827 model wife; do you know if I can adapt my 1942 model Him Indoors to do the same thing, or do I need to up-grade to a newer model?
No, wont work. It's the year of your model, I'm afraid. Incompatible with modern cleaning. :( This is the model you need. Good for a brew, and anything else that rhymes with it as well. (y)

hunk.jpg

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
if I had that much condensation on my van windows i would be very worried-likewise we dont see that much condensation at home either -the only pace I could see using either of these gadgets would be in the shower.
TBH have never had any condensation in the van, it's just an "in case..." (got it before our first winter trip away so didn't know what to expect) :(
At home we have a very badly built conservatory that fogs up, but yes, we also use the K in the bathroom :)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
No, wont work. It's the year of your model, I'm afraid. Incompatible with modern cleaning. :( This is the model you need. Good for a brew, and anything else that rhymes with it as well. (y)
View attachment 54653
Toots thank you so much for going to all that effort to find me the right model.
You don't know how happy you've made me. Broken Link Removed

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Toots thank you so much for going to all that effort to find me the right model.
You don't know how happy you've made me. Broken Link Removed
Not a problem. And anyway, (unlike your old model), you will find that the new one has multiple speed control, a really fast recharge, and dosent wear out your best chair covers by having a fat ass on them all day.(y)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Not a problem. And anyway, (unlike your old model), you will find that the new one has multiple speed control, a really fast recharge, and dosent wear out your best chair covers by having a fat ass on them all day.(y)
Written by Mrs Tootles, from long experience.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Written by Mrs Tootles, from long experience.
Sussed!! Your right G, got to admit, that photo was of me at home. I wanted to keep it a secret, you know, not let the body be seen on line and all that. :(:(

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
So that's what happens when you don't take the tablets like the doctor said, extreme hallucination :D
Your a really nice Guy Graham, honest, forthcoming, even generous, and so JEALOUSY dosent become you somehow. However, if you took some time off from playing 'Housewife of The Week', and did some exercise, you too could clean windows with no shirt on. (y)(y)(y)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Your a really nice Guy Graham, honest, forthcoming, even generous, and so JELLY dosent become you somehow. However, if you took some time off from playing 'Housewife of The Week', and did some exercise, you too could clean windows with no shirt on. (y)(y)(y)
No, Jill makes the Jelly - with extra fruit and fruit juice instead of water

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back