Dazz

Free Member
Oct 10, 2019
South Wales Valleys
Funster No
MH
Ford Chaussonflash02
Exp
I’m thinking of getting a karcher window vax in the morning from screw fix I see they have a anniversary one for sale with 2 size blades I’m not sure if they are good but I’m going to try one as Motorhome cab windows in winter time after a night sleep are soaking so thinking of this to do trick has anybody got one for their van

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
We got one, the cheaper one from Screwfix just before Christmas.

It is amazing, quick swish, no smears and no water everywhere.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
If you bought some external silver screens it would stop all the condensation, you will be surprised

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dazz

Dazz

Free Member
Oct 10, 2019
South Wales Valleys
Funster No
MH
Ford Chaussonflash02
Exp
I do have ect external silver screen but as I was in a car park I don’t use them only my internal silver screens Incase I need to move MH quick I can just pull screen off on inside and regarding top vent it was -5 last night lol to cold for that open

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Buy the A.E.G window vac ,it doesn’t spit water anything like the karcher.I have both and use karcher at home age in the van

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
I settled for a £19.99 version from Aldi, no issues to report as it doesn’t really matter what way you hold it as it does what it’s supposed to do

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
MH Novice (but a seasoned veteran driver)
I’m thinking of getting a karcher window vax in the morning from screw fix I see they have a anniversary one for sale with 2 size blades I’m not sure if they are good but I’m going to try one as Motorhome cab windows in winter time after a night sleep are soaking so thinking of this to do trick has anybody got one for their van
We have one we’re about to sell with both blades... it’s been good but we have windows with wooden bars and it’s not ideal for those

If anybody is interested I’ll put it in the for sale section..

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I have two, both with large and smaller blades, I use them at home, they work well, never tried in motorhome, but I cannot see any problem with them not doing the job....charging up could be the only problem I could imagine.....go and get one, or two....

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
We find it best to work up from the bottom and not too quick, a good piece of kit and it’s surprising how water you get.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Buy the A.E.G window vac ,it doesn’t spit water anything like the karcher.I have both and use karcher at home age in the van
Take it back then you must have faulty one. Ours has never spat water and works upside down for the bottom or the screen.
Ours came with a base and spare battery, it charges both batteries at the same time.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Wet bought one in black Friday from Amazon. Amazing bit of kit. Haven't used it in the van yet but it's brilliant on the flat Windows.I wanted one for years and wished I'd bought one years ago.

OP
OP
Dazz

Dazz

Free Member
Oct 10, 2019
South Wales Valleys
Funster No
MH
Ford Chaussonflash02
Exp
Just bought Anniversary model from screwfix comes with two blades and part for solution I just tried it out on flat glass wow it’s wicked love it regarding the karcher solution do you all keep with karcher or use any other solution

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
The only time my Mum's marcher spots is after 6 months good use and the reservoir and nozzle inside need a little scrub with toothbrush as gunk does build up there. Do t throw away thinking faulty, give it an internal clean, it is easy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back