• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD KAMPA Travel Pod Mini AIR (tall 230-290) Almost New. Malvern. (1 Viewer)

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
We are selling our almost new Kampa Air Travel Pod Mini. This is the tall one for motorhomes rather than camper vans.
We bought this earlier in the year & have used it on 2 trips. Its easy to put up & packs into one carry bag. We are only selling it because we have decided to spend all winter in Spain and so want to put up a more permanent structure. The photo is of the actual awning. Its in perfect condition, all guy ropes and pump included. Has a fitted groundsheet which can be removed. Full details are on the Kampa web site. We paid £379 for it earlier this year so looking for a reasonable price. We will be at Malvern so if anyone wants it they can pick it up there or we live in Lancashire.
Looking for £280 for it, sorry no offers. Travel Pod Mini AIR - Padded_0_0.jpgIMG_3735.JPGIMG_3737.JPG

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
We might be interested need to check height.Will get back to you as soon as.

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
Hi,just spoke to hubby and he says he is sure it will fit ok,so we will have it.We will have to pick up from Lancs as not going to Malvern,but only live in Merseyside so not a problem.
If you pm me details etc and I will get back to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Dizzy. I thought I had put a reply up here to say I was going to be out until this evening but now I am home it hadn't worked. That is fine. Will send you details as soon as I work out how to send a PM. Thanks

OP
OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
I have (hopefully ) sent details. Please let me know if you have received them as first time trying this PM thing out.

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
I am not sure how to pm either!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun