Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Hi all
I am looking to buy a kampa Motor rally awning but cannot find a video only on Caravan no video on motorhome

Help please if you know ?

Steve

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro...260L & 390L ...rail height 250 - 265 cm
or 260 XL 390 XL rail height 265 - 280 cm..as its a 2015 new product, video probably will be summer time , as for me I'm looking at it also but would prefer the Kampa Ace Air, that is if I can devise a way of fitting it to a motorhome probably mean removing Fiamma pull out awning (only when I know that were staying some time at a camp site eg: 2-3 months, after all you can't use both at the same time...you could also take a look at the Thule offering...' Thule QuickFit '

OP
OP
Steve Bourne

Steve Bourne

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Hi
Thank you for your reply, I thought the Kampa Motor Rally will fit straight into my Fiama F45s then wind the fiamma back in ;

I like the Kampa motor rally 400 air but a bit on the exspensive side and if I parked on uneven ground would awning be pulled out of shape

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hi
Thank you for your reply, I thought the Kampa Motor Rally will fit straight into my Fiama F45s then wind the fiamma back in ;

I like the Kampa motor rally 400 air but a bit on the exspensive side and if I parked on uneven ground would awning be pulled out of shape

Steve
Yes it should but have you got the minimum 250 cm from ground to the awning bead groove and have you researched where the air beams sit on the body of your motorhome...if the air beam is over your Hab door will the door make contact with the air beam?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back