Just when is judy Murray getting her come uppence (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
At this stage of the competition it isn't fair to keep people in because they are fit (I don't think she is anyway) and good dancers are being sent home so she can stay .. Don't think I have seen anyone dance worse than her even in the Funster tent at meets.

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
At this stage of the competition it isn't fair to keep people in because they are fit (I don't think she is anyway) and good dancers are being sent home so she can stay .. Don't think I have seen anyone dance worse than her even in the Funster tent at meets.
I can, miss, I can..

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well, young lady.... since despite being at several meets with you, you have insisted on sitting down all the time, maybe at the next one you will show me... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

I meant fit as in physically toned, rather than in a "phwoar" sense. Her diet and exercise regime must be brutal

Well, young lady.... since despite being at several meets with you, you have insisted on sitting down all the time, maybe at the next one you will show me... :)

Fancy a dance, Dawn? ;) Just make sure you have steel toe caps on your shoes.......

Smart move, not dancing.... I hide. Even at daughters wedding....

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Jude is fit, she is clearly athletic but it just doesn't "flow". Dances better than a lot of people, though and hats off for trying

Says someone who never watches it :rofl:

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
I meant fit as in physically toned, rather than in a "phwoar" sense. Her diet and exercise regime must be brutal

Fancy a dance, Dawn? ;) Just make sure you have steel toe caps on your shoes.......

Smart move, not dancing.... I hide. Even at daughters wedding....

My daughter's boyfriend's parents are dance champions who have competed against Len Goodman so if there is ever a wedding it could be embarrassing as hubby doesn't dance not even dad dancing.:(

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I think they banned me at our daughters wedding. Couldn't dance at son's wedding, basically as I couldn't walk at the time so was excused

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
[QUOTE="DuxDeluxe, post: 1174804, member: 3243]I think they banned me at our daughters wedding. Couldn't dance at son's wedding, basically as I couldn't walk at the time so was excused[/QUOTE]
I know whos gone home but don't want to don't want to spoil it for peeps.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I hear that 'Strictly' next week is going to be a one off special, in which all the dancers will ride around naked on suggestive tandems, gyrating in perfect co-ordination to the orchestra, (also naked), whilst Len pushes a full trolley of melting Iceland fish fingers around the floor, dodging the tandems, and shouting 'Ten from Len'.......(y)(y)

More like it. I might even open just one eye and watch.........

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
I hear that 'Strictly' next week is going to be a one off special, in which all the dancers will ride around naked on suggestive tandems, gyrating in perfect co-ordination to the orchestra, (also naked), whilst Len pushes a full trolley of melting Iceland fish fingers around the floor, dodging the tandems, and shouting 'Ten from Len'.......(y)(y)
More like it. I might even open just one eye and watch.........

Strictly ?...................sorry....... I'd rather watch the Iceland Ads...............

(y)(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I'd rather watch paint dry than even be in the same room as Strictly.. no idea who is competing or anything :whistle2:

trousers on fire........

Sooty 10

Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Nelson, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
c Class
Exp
Since 1999.
She will certainly not be voted off tonight (or even last night) Think it might be Alison!!!.

Keith (sooty)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
She will certainly not be voted off tonight (or even last night) Think it might be Alison!!!.

Keith (sooty)

See that's why I can't watch to the end... I get annoyed. Alison is so overweight but dances like a great bundle of fun and her steps are perfect most of the time, so much energy and laughter around her ... love it .... SHE deserves to get through for pure entertainment value ... Then a poker walks on and can't even walk in time to the music and gets through... Respect for whatever she does in life and for entering but time to go PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. Sorry, dancing is something so important in my life I get carried away.

M

Madwife

Deleted User
I have always followed Strictly since the first year but for various reasons have only seen one episode this year (two weeks ago) and have to say I don't think I was missing anything :(

Kath

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Keith (sooty)
Although I don't watch Strictly at all, ever, how does that work? Judy and Anton's marks were about half what the others were (so I am told) and as has been said above by Joy, she can't even walk in time. How can she stay on if she is as bad as Mrs Deluxe tells me?

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
HMmmm I might start watching this:cautious: Ive given up seeing Dr Who being wrecked:(

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well, you'll have to arrange it for the general public not to keep voting for her then, won't you, if it upsets you so much !

I agree with most of the repeatable things you say about her incidentally but I never vote for anyone, so the whole thing is a complete game of chance.

I mean by that token in the last two you could get someone who dances as well as Len, and her. You couldn't complain if Len lost.

Incidentally I loved her as Cruella Deville, thought she'd got that character down to a T - and it suited her !!

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well, you'll have to arrange it for the general public not to keep voting for her then, won't you, if it upsets you so much !

I agree with most of the repeatable things you say about her incidentally but I never vote for anyone, so the whole thing is a complete game of chance.

I mean by that token in the last two you could get someone who dances as well as Len, and her. You couldn't complain if Len lost.

Incidentally I loved her as Cruella Deville, thought she'd got that character down to a T - and it suited her !!
Sorry , is this aimed at me , I never said anything un repeatable, and it doesn't upset me either, just commenting on how she can stay on when better people are sent home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back