Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Thank you for the welcome. I was actually born in South Yorkshire, Maltby in fact and a lot of my family in Mexborough and Swinton. After living in Portugal for 9 years I quite like the idea of France. Time alone will tell!!:thumb:

I hope you find this forum Fun ..:Eeek::Doh:...don't take what is said to heart...you will need your Yorkshire wit and be on your guard... maybe bite your tongue before replying.... as it may be just a wind up..they are very good at it on here....BUT I LIKE IT....smashing funsters..us Yorkies can give it ...we must be prepared to take it.... laugh at ourselves if needed..Do not take anything said to seriously.....Brian is one of the wind up merchants...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Look at the Joke of ESSEX...yesterday..I am still rolling with laughter tears in my eyes....but think of those poor people that live in Essex :Eeek::Sad:....oh what the hell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plenty of help and information on here just tap into it....just ask....
Yes we like it in France been here now about 8 years:thumb:
Mel

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello from us too. Im from York originally and we spend a lot of time around North Yorkshire in the motorhome.
Oh and dont get the wrong idea about Brian (Hilldweller) . He is a lovely man , grumpy on here sometimes (like a lot of the male members:Smile: ) but nevertheless a very nice man in the flesh. Not half as grumpy looking as his avatar:winky:.
Hes right about people self promoting on here too.
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
treasuredgiftsuk

treasuredgiftsuk

Free Member
Jan 7, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I hope you find this forum Fun ..:Eeek::Doh:...don't take what is said to heart...you will need your Yorkshire wit and be on your guard... maybe bite your tongue before replying.... as it may be just a wind up..they are very good at it on here....BUT I LIKE IT....smashing funsters..us Yorkies can give it ...we must be prepared to take it.... laugh at ourselves if needed..Do not take anything said to seriously.....Brian is one of the wind up merchants...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Look at the Joke of ESSEX...yesterday..I am still rolling with laughter tears in my eyes....but think of those poor people that live in Essex :Eeek::Sad:....oh what the hell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plenty of help and information on here just tap into it....just ask....
Yes we like it in France been here now about 8 years:thumb:
Mel

Thanks nice to be part of the family:thumb:

OP
OP
treasuredgiftsuk

treasuredgiftsuk

Free Member
Jan 7, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello from us too. Im from York originally and we spend a lot of time around North Yorkshire in the motorhome.
Oh and dont get the wrong idea about Brian (Hilldweller) . He is a lovely man , grumpy on here sometimes (like a lot of the male members:Smile: ) but nevertheless a very nice man in the flesh. Not half as grumpy looking as his avatar:winky:.
Hes right about people self promoting on here too.
Bev

Hi, not got the wrong idea honest and I am not taking the pee. I did not join just to promote my business but if the site owner does not have a problem with it and I am a fully paid up member then surely it is not such a bad thing. We all have to make a living at the end of the day and this is how I make mine.

As said in a previous post I joined this site 'Funsters' to learn everything I can about being a motorhomer and to hopefully share my experiences along the way.

Thanks for the welcome, appreciated.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, I see you are getting the measure of us already, a great site full of people with lots of experience and not afraid to share it :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi and welcome to the Fun...

Please be warned...

I have met Brian (Hilldweller) more than once...

He wears an apron and I do not mean on his way to the local Lodge meeting...

I have photographic proof but I doubt anyone on here would want to see that pic!

JJ :Cool:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!

Please be warned...

I have photographic proof but I doubt anyone on here would want to see that pic!

Your kidding right?????????????:winky:

OP
OP
treasuredgiftsuk

treasuredgiftsuk

Free Member
Jan 7, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie

Please be warned...

As above :winky:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I most certainly did not join this site to promote my website. As a total newbie I joined it to get help and advice from experienced motorhome owners for which I will be truly grateful. I am now a fully fledged funster.

Lesley::bigsmile:

Hi Lesley
I'm pleased your status has changed to Funster and I would like to welcome you to the ever expanding brother/sisterhood of funsters :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Welcome both to the FUN and congratulations on your new motorhome , I am sure you will have wonderful times travelling in it and making many wonderful memories

:welcomefunster: :welcomefunster: :welcomefunster:

John n Kath

OP
OP
treasuredgiftsuk

treasuredgiftsuk

Free Member
Jan 7, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Welcome both to the FUN and congratulations on your new motorhome , I am sure you will have wonderful times travelling in it and making many wonderful memories

:welcomefunster: :welcomefunster: :welcomefunster:

John n Kath

Thank you for the warm welcome!:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back