Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Well Jim, that is the earliest I have ever packed up:Sad:.. we have just finished unloading the RV...amazing how much Sue can pack in the fridge and freezer for a weekend.

As you know, well a lot do.... Ezzie was not well early in the week.. the vet gave her an injection and I have a load of antibiotics that I have to give her... she perked up then went down hill again.. see is currently snoring on the settee (her usual place of abode) .. the vet has been spoken to and we have discussed what we need to do... Hence at the last moment we had to cancel Newbury.. well a waste of funds, but that is life.... Ezzie is very important to us... we need to be able to take her to the vets if we have to... and they do have a 24 hour call out as one of the vets live above the practice and is always available.

The worry was being at Newbury and the time it would take to pack down and get back to our local area.

We have missed meeting up with old friends (sorry) and some new ones we have meet not he forum (again sorry to you as well).

Hope to see you all sometime soon.. perhaps Rutland Water in July or Malvern in August.

we head to France in just under 3 weeks so it is important that Ezzie is well and fit for that... fortunately we are staying at one site as a base this trip in the North.... so Ezzie does not have to endure a log trip in the RV.

I hope everyone at Newbury has a great time.... and the weather holds for you as well.

Bob:thumb:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Well Jim, that is the earliest I have ever packed up:Sad:.. we have just finished unloading the RV...amazing how much Sue can pack in the fridge and freezer for a weekend.

As you know, well a lot do.... Ezzie was not well early in the week.. the vet gave her an injection and I have a load of antibiotics that I have to give her... she perked up then went down hill again.. see is currently snoring on the settee (her usual place of abode) .. the vet has been spoken to and we have discussed what we need to do... Hence at the last moment we had to cancel Newbury.. well a waste of funds, but that is life.... Ezzie is very important to us... we need to be able to take her to the vets if we have to... and they do have a 24 hour call out as one of the vets live above the practice and is always available.

The worry was being at Newbury and the time it would take to pack down and get back to our local area.

We have missed meeting up with old friends (sorry) and some new ones we have meet not he forum (again sorry to you as well).

Hope to see you all sometime soon.. perhaps Rutland Water in July or Malvern in August.

we head to France in just under 3 weeks so it is important that Ezzie is well and fit for that... fortunately we are staying at one site as a base this trip in the North.... so Ezzie does not have to endure a log trip in the RV.

I hope everyone at Newbury has a great time.... and the weather holds for you as well.

Bob:thumb:
Hope she is soon sorted, our Bruno was a bit under the weather, the vet put him on antibiotics and steroids and now he is sorted. I find that the steroids work wonders.:thumb:

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Hi

It will be worth it just to be able to sort her out straight away if need be. Thinking of her. Keep us informed.:winky:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Sorry to hear about Ezzie.

We are at Newbury, arrived about 1:30. Sunnyish this afternoon but has just rained. Stopped now.

Boband Jane organising things with usual efficiency.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
you and ezzie are still in our thoughts Bob :winky:

You know that youve made the right decision, and there will always be other meets to go to. You wouldnt be able to relax properly knowing Ezzie is unwell. Its as bad as having one of the children being ill but unable to say whats hurting etc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back