Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
A married couple were doing some last minute Christmas shopping in a busy City center. Suddenly the wife realised that her husband was missing. In a panic she rang his mobile and asked where he was.

He replied " You know that jewellers shop we went in 10 years ago where you saw a diamond necklace that you fell in love with, and I said that one day I'd go back and buy it?"

Overcome with emotion she whispered "Yes darling."
He replied, " Well I'm in the motorbike shop next door!"

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Deffo an N+1 moment.... I am finding myself in a bit of a quandrary, because I have a new (to Me) bike on the way , but I am letting one of the fleet go in return. It almost feels dirty.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Enword

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Deffo an N+1 moment.... I am finding myself in a bit of a quandrary, because I have a new (to Me) bike on the way , but I am letting one of the fleet go in return. It almost feels dirty.
We went to a wedding a couple of year's ago, me thinking there wont be anyone there who got an interest in bike (n) but I was wrong, turned out the brides father had bike's all his life, we got talking about makes & models we'd had etc, He leaned in & whispered "my wife takes no notice what so ever of Reg no's so for years when I've changed my bike I've always had the same colour bike's" Black ;)

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Its the formula for motorcycle ownership , (N+1) where N is the number you already own.

My cycling buddy says the equivalent is (N-1) where (N) is the number of bicycles that would cause total relationship breakdown

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
N+1, N being a potentially unknown number, to which you might add 1 more

the space in a garage or workshop is always N+1 until you reach saturation point and can no longer move or work in that space. Then you buy, rent or build overflow storage space and N+1 becomes N1+1 & N2+1 etc

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
N+1, N being a potentially unknown number, to which you might add 1 more

the space in a garage or workshop is always N+1 until you reach saturation point and can no longer move or work in that space. Then you buy, rent or build overflow storage space and N+1 becomes N1+1 & N2+1 etc
I already have, 1 bike in the lounge, about to add a second. We have looked at moving, to a smaller house , with a bigger garage, or at least room to build one, but finding one with my criteria is proving difficult. Must have MH parking and be in a Cul De Sac. and be within 15 mins of work. First 2 are non negotiable. I had a Unit lined up as part of a friends complex just a few minutes away , but security was an issue.

OP
OP
Enword

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp