Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi guys

I'm not new to the forum.Ive been a member for a while but have not visited for a long time due to life getting in the way of things. Ive been and gone to college as a mature student, passed my exams and then went onto university and have just passed my exams for the second time and wait going back for my final year of a Ba Honours photography degree so I have been very busy and its been very difficult and intense because of my disabilities. I have been so busy I haven't had time to do owt much with the van either...Bessie has done less than 2K in 2 years and those miles were clocked up going to Scarborough to do some really snazzy commercial photoshoots with my best friend Jayne who lives there.

I thought with having time off till september that it would be eaiser but finances and circumstances conspired against me and I still havent been anywhere in the van and now have a major problem in that the heater blower controller switch on Bessie,s fiat cab has conked and its going to cost a lot of money to fix-and means that if its damp the windscreen steams up and I cant clear it- so have not taken the van out for saftey reasons...and even worse, my laptop is slowly dying so that needs sorting....and at Christmas I dropped 2.5Ks worth of camera and lens down the steps at Salford Quays smashing both to bits...so even though I have been away I can honestly say its been eventful LOL

anyhoo on the good side, I got good grades for my modules for uni and its not been bad being a mature student in with 18-19 year olds - and I've been told that with my grades at the very least I am walking away with a 2:1 at the end of it....just got some major money to find now for two exhibitions we have to put on as part of it.....

soooooo...thats what I have been doing and glad to see that MF is still going strong and still has that fantastic vibe. Hopefully I will pop in again as many times as I can.

Bessy regs

Kenny

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome back, you have been busy ! Well done on your exams and I look forward to seeing some of your work :Smile:

OP
OP
parkay3560

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks for the warm welcome back :) I didnt know we could post photos other than our motorhome ones on the forum...mine are fashion and commercial photography ones.

Bessy regs

Kenny

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Give us a link to your site :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
parkay3560

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'd love to give you a link but at the moment, my friend is reconstucting the site for me and the page there is just a holding page til its sorted. My original site was on a hosting with another company and had been a gift to me by my friend.Unfortunately, he went to live in India and they informed him and not me that the site was due for renewal( I didnt know this was the case) and so they pulled the plug and two years of photos went with it. I've just joined 500px and am in the process of uploading some to there so as soon as I do, I'll post a link here.

in the meantime the holding page can be found at www.illusionary-arts.co.uk

and you can find me as an admin on www.photography4allforum.co.uk which I founded and is purely a photo forum and Im a mod on a fantastic site called Massive photography- which can be found at www.photography-forums.co.uk. if any of you guys are seriously into photography your welcome to join there....oh I forgot, you can find me on facebook with the username parkay3560 I have loads of my recent ones on there. I'm always open to good honest feedback cos like I say, I'm trying to learn and you only learn by seeing your mistakes and solving them :)

hope I didnt offend anyone by posting links to my camera forums.If I did I will of course remove them :)

bessy regs

Kenny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back