Just one more thing!! (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 786f
Exp
Me again! The trouble is, once you've looked at Hymers, it's hard to then look at other motorhomes, isn't it. But then you all know that, that's basically what you were saying in reply to my last post. Since then DH (dear husband) has been looking at the possibility of putting a 4 post lift on the driveway- seriously! You just don't get the same quality in a UK motorhome do you?
So I'm confused right now. Can you help with the difference between the models of Hymer? I know the numbers are all about size, layout etc, but the difference between the B one we saw and the Starline we viewed yesterday- beautiful inside but rotten floor. The owner said as it was on a Merc (very rusty chassis) it was their premium range. It was on a 'T' reg and the B class was obviously newer. We have a '55' plate one to see hopefully tomorrow, so it'd be good to understand.
And BTW, thank you for helping and being patient. We've found this journey harder than buying a house :LOL:

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
What about this one

OP
OP
Treecol
Sep 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 786f
Exp
That's the one we're going to see tomorrow!! Is that a Funsters mojo?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
That's a good looking van, very similar to our B525.
Hymer numbers are confusing but generally starting with B and ending with a 0 or 5 indicates a Merc base rather than Fiat. The Starline generally has a higher starting spec I think.
You used to be able to get the back brochures from the Hymer website which will show you the layouts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back