Just lost all my 12V system! Burstner reich E-Box (1 Viewer)

AndyRiff

Free Member
Apr 10, 2016
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Argos A747-2
Exp
Since 2014
Morning all,
Just returned from the motorhome show where we were on battery/solar without a problem all weekend. Put van onto mains hook up and noticed a little time after that I had lost all the 12V system!

We have a 2006 Burstner Argos with a Reich E-Box
Model: 526-20001
Serial Number: 0014931
Ladegerat: 226-1041

I can't find a decent schematic anywhere.
Any ideas anyone? :(

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
Check fuses, main one maybe under one of the front cab seats/lounge seating/wardrobe, they all seem to vary. Burstner owner maybe on soon.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
My Burstner once popped the big red 50 amp fuse next to the leisure battery. I've no idea what caused it, after a check around, I replaced the fuse and it's been fine for the last three years, but it had stopped everything working as we weren't on hookup at the time. When filling or emptying our van, we have also physically tripped the main switch in the wardrobe by catching it with the sweeping brush we keep in there, worth a look ?
The only problem we had with the eBox was just after we bought it and the fridge supply circuit burned out, never affected anything else but had to be replaced under warranty.

Edit: You should also check the on/off rocker switch on the eBox and the euro connecter (kettle/computer type plug) round the back to make sure they haven't been knocked.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back