Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Good evening,
I currently don't own a motorhome as I wouldn't have time to use it at present. The plan is to buy something in a couple of years. So in the meantime, ill be popping in to use the resources on the site to try and work out what we actually want/ need.
Thanks Howard

OP
OP
Howard B
Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Thanks for the welcomes..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Eyegeedee

Free Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sunderland
Funster No
MH
CoachBuilt
Exp
I’m a one year old
Welcome. We were in a similar position to you until last year when we took the leap. We have never looked back. One piece of advice, no matter how daft you might think it is, ask the question. There are an amazing range of experiences in the club and there are always people happy to help.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

OP
OP
Howard B
Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Welcome. We were in a similar position to you until last year when we took the leap. We have never looked back. One piece of advice, no matter how daft you might think it is, ask the question. There are an amazing range of experiences in the club and there are always people happy to help.
Cheers. we will probably head over to the Motorhome show in Peterborough, just to have a look at what might work for us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Buzz Baby

Free Member
Mar 10, 2019
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since September 2017
Hi and Welcome! I only joined recently, and have to say the site is really great. Before we bought in 2017 we hired a motorhome to see how particular layouts worked for us, and it really clarified what we loved/hated. Hiring isn't the cheapest thing, but its a lot better than making an expensive mistake about the layout. I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy all your future adventures when you finally take the plunge.

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
:welco:
Peterborough is a great place to check out motorhomes. Get there early and wear comfortable shoes!
Look out for all us funsters wearing our smiley badges and don't be afraid to chat. We'll all give an opinion! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back