Claretcass

Free Member
Sep 11, 2014
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer exis-i 562
Exp
Since 2004
I have just joined the site and I have been motor homing for about 10 years. Travel on my own up to Scotland every month to do a little fishing (worlds worst) and photography in my inflatable SIB with its 5HP outboard. Love the South West area (New England bay) and south of Fort William on Loch Linnie but I am always looking to wild camp or camp on a site next to waters edge as being classed as an "old giffer" (70) I need to be able to manhandle the inflatable and engine on and off the MH on my own.
Still very active and reasonable fit. In my other life I carry out vermin control (love rabbit stew) as a hobby on 3 different farms which gets me out and about and keeps me fit
Been retired 4 years now and looking forward to next year when my wife retires and can join me for longer trips.
Only came across the site by chance but what a variety of topics, people, places and other advice.
My next trip is in 9 days up to Bunree which is a caravan club site next to loch Linnie where I will be "sibbing" up and down the loch so if you see an "ageing" chap in a 2.6 meter inflatable with a big smile on his face its me...give me a wave

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Claretcass, welcome to the Fun. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
:clap2:Hi and welcome to the madhouse that is MotorhomeFun. :welc:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Been retired 4 years now and looking forward to next year when my wife retires and can join me for longer trips.

Be careful what you wish for !

Have you got your flies ? Don't forget that nice new one.

Did you remember the two stroke mix ?

It's looking cold, put your pullover on.

What time will you be back ?

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back