Just joined! (4 Viewers)

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Good morning, I have just joined the forum, and wanted to quickly introduce myself! I have just purchased my first motorhome, which should be arriving towards the end of April, a Dethleffs Trend 7057 A class, which I am so excited about! Being a total newbie, I will no doubt have loads of silly questions and queries, and wanted to be part of what looks like the best forum for owners! David
Welcome to the Fun! Elaine and I are also complete newbies and were told yesterday that our first motorhome will be delivered on 21st April, so we may be providing the onsite cabaret a few days before you take the stage! We're very much at the stage of every answer providing 3 or 4 follow up questions, so the feeling on 'conscious incompetence' seems to expand on a daily basis! :rolleyes: šŸ˜‚

Steve & Elaine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sharms1966

Sharms1966

Free Member
Apr 9, 2021
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs A Class
Exp
Welcome to the Fun! Elaine and I are also complete newbies and were told yesterday that our first motorhome will be delivered on 21st April, so we may be providing the onsite cabaret a few days before you take the stage! We're very much at the stage of every answer providing 3 or 4 follow up questions, so the feeling on 'conscious incompetence' seems to expand on a daily basis! :rolleyes: šŸ˜‚

Steve & Elaine
Looks like we will be entertaining everyone for a while!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
1617979375790.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.