Dec 6, 2008
LYTHAM LANCS
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
25 YEARS ON AND OFF
Hi all,
just joined today and thought i would say hello, been motorhoming on and off for 25 years.
Started with an ancient 32 foot dodge yank tank, also had a foster and day among others, now have a Herald Aragon on a 2.5 transit and am just starting to be cut free again with one 6 week trip done and a three month trip planned in febuary.

Hope to be adding more stuff when I get more into it, untill then its great fun just flicking through past threads.
Bye for now Dennis

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi all,
just joined today and thought i would say hello, been motorhoming on and off for 25 years.
Started with an ancient 32 foot dodge yank tank, also had a foster and day among others, now have a Herald Aragon on a 2.5 transit and am just starting to be cut free again with one 6 week trip done and a three month trip planned in febuary.

Hope to be adding more stuff when I get more into it, untill then its great fun just flicking through past threads.
Bye for now Dennis

Hiya Dennis,

Welcome to the site....::bigsmile:

Some of us....Well Me.... are still running around in an old Dodge and restoring it.::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the best motorhome site on the web, have fun and enjoy, don't forget the chatroom.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Welcome Denboy your experience will be greatly appreciated - don't be afraid to 'CHIP' in whenever you want - but most of all have FUN!:winky:

::bigsmile:
Keith

Last edited:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, and welcome to the fun site. May see you on the road- we keep our mh at Freckleton.
Dave:thumb:

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
GREETINGS DENBOY WHAT BIKES YOU RIDING? I'VE GOT 650 TRIUMPH THUNDERBIRD & GUZZI CALIFORNIA + A 250 BASHAN I USE FOR WORK, QUITE A FEW ON HERE ALSO IN TO BIKES I THINK MAYBE ENOUGH TO START A FUNSTERS BIKE CLUB (CALM DOWN JIM ONLY JOKING):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

OP
OP
D

DENBOY

Free Member
Dec 6, 2008
LYTHAM LANCS
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
25 YEARS ON AND OFF
Re the motor bikes

Hi and thanks to you all,
as for the bikes recent ones were ST 1100 which the wife would not go on the back of, so whats the point of a big tourer, this was sold for a suzuki rf 600 which I loved to death but when I came to MOT it I found I had only done 127 miles since last time, so this was sold to buy a SUKIDA PHAROH chinese copy of a 1980's honda cg125 to go on the back of the motor-home. This was £485 brand new delivered and regestered!!!!
It has so far been on my 6 week trip to italy france and spain with no problems at all, does 60 MPH two up with large back box, and weighs around 100 KGS, I will keep an eye on rust etc and keep you posted.
dennis

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
welcome to the best site denboy, hope you continue to have fun::bigsmile:
ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!