Free Member
Aug 11, 2015
Ely
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Caravanning for 10 years
Hi, just joined this site on a recommendation from our friends who have just left on a 9 month trip round France, Spain & Portugal. It's set our our minds working and we are considering changing from caravanning after about 10 years to motorhome. We have looked around and it's seems to achieve what we want the Autotrail Cheyenne 840d is the motor for us. We intend to buy this next year and head off the following April on a 9 month road-trip taking in France, Italy, Greece and probably Spain. We have done this many times by car and motorbike but in a motorhome this is a different matter. This site and the forums seem to be the best place to pick people's brains and so will apologise now in advance as I will be driving you crazy with questions over the coming months. I know we don't intend going till 2017 but I do like to plan well ahead and get things right. Cheers. Dave

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Dave and welcome to the Fun!:welc::party:

There are a lot of very knowledgable folk on this forum so anything you need to know, just ask away!(y)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi and welcome.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there Dave and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back