Just had a great weekend (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Been away in the MH again and had a great weekend. Seen sunshine as well as rain and wind. Been discussing this evening that buying a MH is not just a purchase it is a lifestyle choice. Unless you buy it and don't use it. In the 18 months we have had the MH we have been more places and covered more miles than 12 years caravaning and had no arguments when setting up. I know it's not for everyone but it works for us. :thumb::Smile:

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
This is music to my ears. Had so long talked and dreamed of having a motorhome. Spent some time worrying whether or not it was the right thing to do, now I see it sitting on the driveway so hard to believe its there. Will use it for the first time in Peterborough this week which will be a dry run for the future fun I hope to get. So good to hear your story, as it helps to convince me that I made the right choice. Just wish Teri was here with me, but, have to wait till end of May for that, then I will fully retire and we will go off to the golden sunset!

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
This is music to my ears. Had so long talked and dreamed of having a motorhome. Spent some time worrying whether or not it was the right thing to do, now I see it sitting on the driveway so hard to believe its there. Will use it for the first time in Peterborough this week which will be a dry run for the future fun I hope to get. So good to hear your story, as it helps to convince me that I made the right choice. Just wish Teri was here with me, but, have to wait till end of May for that, then I will fully retire and we will go off to the golden sunset!
well done first MH first trip out
make sure you do a check list
windows & sky lights closed & locked
water pump off
the list can go on if you require a detailed list just ask
pack any pot ceramic plates cups safe ( not to fall from height cupboards & smash
ok i did not and ended up with only one plate and one cup what a mess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: silly me hard to be leave that was 30 years ago :Eeek::Eeek::RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Have to agree with you, another way of looking at it, we have had our Hymer for 8 years, had

1 month. In Morocco
1 month in Greece
6 weeks in Italy
2 months in Spain
3 months in France

Untold holidays in Scotland. / Wales / England.

There is no way we could afford or have the freedom to do this without the Motorhome, and the most it would have lost in devaluation is £6.000 the holidays we have had and places we have seen would have cost a lot more than the devaluation, so there you are, on to a winner :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back