JUST FOR HER (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
ooh, you can send them my way - all contributions gratefully received :D
Went ebay route after checking with family. I kept a couple of charms which I occasionally wear on a leather bracelet though just so they weren't too upset. :)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
i prefer cable ties and gaffa tape.......oops, thought this was the serial killer forum

Sitting on a bus after a miserable hospital appointment..cheered me right up. People looking at me wondering why I'm laughing!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
P.s. Does anyone know where I can get a cheap one !!
If your feeling really cheap, you could try hanging round the chemical disposal point. There is always someone who multi tasks, like doing the washing up and emptying the loo (hopefully not in the same place) so if you bide your time you could nick someone else's cassette! Which reminds me of something that happened to me at Source Bleu in Morocco. We had just arrived at the campsite in the oasis and someone said there was a guy who would empty your cassette for 10Dirhams and wash it out. Too good to miss thought I, so I heaved the full cassette out and walked towards the toilet. Halfway there I was met by a one-legged old man dressed in rags. Thinking he was the bog washer, (though his lack of English should have alerted me) I handed him the cassette and 10 Dirhams. Instead of heading towards the chemical point he legged it - one legged it really - in the opposite direction. i chased after him and got my cassette back but lost the 10 Dirhams. I was amazed how fast a one legged man carrying a full cassette could move. The others in the group had a good laugh anyway.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I bought 2 tooth brushes from Salisbury £1 - :whistle:)

Good Lord , splashing out ? 3 for 59p in home bargains:LOL:

I gave my wife a new oven glove for Christmas. It was in the shape of a crocodile. She didn't like it, and wasn't terribly happy.
Bloody ungrateful.

Got a bit snappy did she ? :D:groan::getmecoat:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back