Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Oooh you could be in soooooooooooooo much trouble

I suffer more then most! Mrs M from Asian descent and tommorow Diwali...there version of Christmas!. So I have to put up with two a year..and no I ain't bought nufink:(

Oh! bought her some brake disks and pads for the car:D

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Try a gift in a different form,a surprise holiday? Weekend away??spar break??,men can use the imagination when it's something for themselves!, :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I had a light switch surround once because I happened to say I liked it in B&Q!! Mentioned I like pandora charms frequently before birthday and xmas! And have received them! Subliminal brain washing works!

Reactions: Eve

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I have a Pandora bracelet & charms, Alan is chuffed cos it means my Christmas & birthday presents are sorted for ever more!

Until, years down the line, you start on the
"always the same thing...have you no imagination...I've been hinting.....you never listen".

Familiar, guys?
My Management says I never listen.
I suggested she stop talking to me, but she still does.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
"always the same thing...have you no imagination...I've been hinting.....you never listen".
Who moi? Never. I love my Pandora charms and I want more, more, more!

Also love Swarovski jewelry

so there you go guys, if any of you want to buy me a pressie I've given you some ideas :clap:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
have you got a death-wish or what? :punch:

See what i mean chaps..Plus get real NASTY when challenged! Endless not so subliminal manipulation:D

child's Christmas lists: girl wants 40 gifts. boy wants a fishing rod. that is the fundamental difference right there

I bought 2 tooth brushes from Salisbury £1 - wife has to have the best electric £180 ( it was a bargain apparently:whistle:)

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
I refuse to rise to the bait:moon2::moon2::moon2:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I have a Pandora bracelet & charms, Alan is chuffed cos it means my Christmas & birthday presents are sorted for ever more!

Who moi? Never. I love my Pandora charms and I want more, more, more!

Also love Swarovski jewelry

so there you go guys, if any of you want to buy me a pressie I've given you some ideas :clap:

There we have it!
Something else added to the equation.
It started with "an idea", now we have "ideaS"
We don't stand a chance.

:restmycase:

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
I said to her "is there anything you particularly want this year as I want to at least try and get something right", she said "did you not get the list I sent to your works email!" so I looked for it this morning, titled "Hint list", it contains a list of websites that sell Gold; Handbags; Watches and Holidays, No Bl***y scarfs anywhere!! :crying1::crying1::giggler:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I said to her "is there anything you particularly want this year as I want to at least try and get something right", she said "did you not get the list I sent to your works email!" so I looked for it this morning, titled "Hint list", it contains a list of websites that sell Gold; Handbags; Watches and Holidays, No Bl***y scarfs anywhere!! :crying1::crying1::giggler:

scarves? How about some handcuffs and a gag?:cautious:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I know what my Christmas gift will be ...... but I don't get it until April :) and it will probably have to last 10 years at least.

Last edited:

Deleted User
Yeah I got a bracelet and lots of charms for my 40th! For some reason Nige still can't fathom as he knew I didn't like them, he said to my brother when asked if I would like it, yes! So I got a bracelet, safety chain and several charms off my family. Just don't like that kind of thing :(

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
It's not a ploy - I'm trying to help all you confused boys out there :D

There is no confusion.
It works like this..........listen up guys.......Uncle John will educate you...

Buy everything and you will have a quiet, peaceful Christmas.
Get it wrong, she will get the hump, stop speaking, you will have a quiet, peaceful Christmas.

I don't pretend to understand them wimmin folk, but I sure knows how to get a bit of peace. (y)

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
John saw, after buying several others, a bottle of single malt he had been looking for for ages. (in Andorra) I bought it for his christmas.
I struggle with wearing a watch, has to be totally stainless steel touching me or I get a weeping rash on my wrist, have 3 which are exactly the same, One lives in the van and I wear one of the others, spare is in case I wash another one :blusher:
On the ferry on the way home saw a different style, same make, said several times that I really liked it and it would be nice for a change, left John browsing.
Talking of Christmas, after shop was shut i asked if he had got it for my christmas, No, but if i had asked him to get it for me he would have, next time I will be a subtle as a brick. Friends with us were in stitches.

Millie's Mum and Dad

Free Member
Aug 11, 2014
Funster No
MH
2008 Swift Bolero 630EW
Exp
Caravanning for 30 years, motorhome beginners
I gave my wife a new oven glove for Christmas. It was in the shape of a crocodile. She didn't like it, and wasn't terribly happy.
Bloody ungrateful.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Yeah I got a bracelet and lots of charms for my 40th! For some reason Nige still can't fathom as he knew I didn't like them, he said to my brother when asked if I would like it, yes! So I got a bracelet, safety chain and several charms off my family. Just don't like that kind of thing :(
ooh, you can send them my way - all contributions gratefully received :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back