Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
well thats what I told the grand kids I was building!:ROFLMAO: In fact its home for the motorhome built from mainly scap/seconds wood from a guy who lives near flat felted roof and open sides (like very tall carport) tried a cover last winter but it just pooled water in the roof rack and made sides wet with condensation.:Doh:
I know my vans only an old'en but we love it and until we can afford to update, (couple of years) I hope this, along with maniacal cleaning polishing and tlc will give it a little extended life :thumb:
What do you do to keep your pride and joy pristine and anything special for winter time?
anybody got a giraffe for sale can't bare to disappoint the little darlings:Eeek:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Well done, buy a blow up giraffe from the shop ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
there is a camping/outdoor shop not to far from me that does sell full size solid giraffes :ROFLMAO: couldn't see the price..

I built my little workshop from new and second hand wood recently :) it's more for fixing my car or bikes , there is a pic somewhere if I can find it.. #

::bigsmile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Yes we do the recycle thing too and just finished (well nearly) a 3 bay barn which can be a tractor shed / meeting place on the campsite. Its even got bits of old rail from the railway in it !
What an enterprising lot we are :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
: In fact its home for the motorhome built from mainly scap/seconds wood from a guy who lives near flat felted roof and open sides (like very tall carport) tried a cover last winter but it just pooled water in the roof rack and made sides wet with condensation.:Doh:

I had visions of this ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
until I realised it was the car port you were referring.. :Doh:

a-motorhome-made-from-wood-damn-rednecks.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back