Just bought Munchie's A class Itenio (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Drove? DROVE? Pfft hammered! 70 80 mph?
Poor thing will be stressed out!
It needed a good clear out :xgrin:You dawdling around all these yrs clogged it up:)It is more responsive after having all the crud burnt from it's system :xgrin: I thought it drove lovely when we set off but now it pulls even stronger :xThumb:
It was those billiard table smooth French roads that encouraged the speed honest :xwink:
I would like everyone to know just how pleased I am with this vehicle :xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb: and to say once again THANKS KEN AND STEPH/STEFF ? (NOT SURE ON SPELLING:xwink: ):xThumb:The van is a credit to your ownership :xThumb: and to all those people who dawdled around asking questions YOU MISSED A BARGAIN :xdoh:Your loss my gain :xgrin: and on the strength of my luck this week I have been and bought a lottery ticket -not that I need it so much as I already feel I have won it :xgrin:
terry
Perhaps Ken can find the original post with pics of the van for sale ?

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
small 1.jpg
small 2.jpg
small 3.jpg
small 4.jpg
small 5.jpg

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I think you got the deal of a lifetime there terry,,i wanted it but house didnt sell on time !! munchie was ,is a gentleman though,,and i believe you paid him when i was chatting to him ! lol good luck to you it looks and sounds stunning ! all the best.....

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Are you bringing it up to to Glasgow next week?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I think you got the deal of a lifetime there terry,,i wanted it but house didnt sell on time !! munchie was ,is a gentleman though,,and i believe you paid him when i was chatting to him ! lol good luck to you it looks and sounds stunning ! all the best.....
I must admit that I saw the van early morning and told my mate about someone selling a 2008 a class (that I had never heard of) for a stupidly low price -and all day I thought it would have gone --could not believe it when I read the thread ,now four pages long that no one had snapped it up x:-)so I Pm ed Ken straight away :xThumb::xThumb::xgrin:
I was not looking for anything ,well maybe another van to convert but certainly not a A CLASS especially one that broke my own 6 mtr limit -SOOOOO glad you all messed about :xgrin:
After a 5 min inspection yesterday I came to the conclusion that the very small bit of damp Ken was in a panic about is due to the bike rack fixings leaking -if it's fine weather this weekend that will be cured and if it's raining it is so tiny it can keep leaking without damage until the sun comes out :xgrin:Not even looked at the other slight damp place yet but I bet the first one can be cured from leaking in less than half hour and if necessary board bit cut out and repaired in half a day :xThumb:The best bit is it in in Cherry wood that I have boards for :xThumb:so even that is another bonus :xwink::xThumb:
terry

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I wanna see it and no doubt the others do too so please bring it. Think on it as having the opportunity to get to drive it for 4hrs without Bob nicking the drivers seat.
:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Congratulatons, but not going to find it so easy to nip out for that extra pack of sausages now. Hope you enjoy (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back