Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Thanks Andrew. No as I have an electric smart cabriolet to stick in the back of it ??

View attachment 366941

Looks a great little run-about! We could do with something like that so we can take our dog out when it's not possible to tow him in his trailer with our bikes.

Can I ask what sort of payload are you left with once you have your car onboard?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Wow!
Super vehicle,I hope you get lots of pleasure from it.

I expect you are now advertising in Vogue or Horse&Hound for a butler ? If so,I’m available and confirm I can
make and serve a fantastic gin sling whilst on the move...even round the Leeds ring road.:LOL:(y);)

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
That's the long through locker right? That would be a difficult call for me as I have installed a pull through slide with Auer boxes which makes that space very useable. Having said that 560litres is a good amount, but I suspect the payload with the daily chassis will be seriously curtailed once the car is in the garage so you will be down to the 100litre min travel level which rather defeats the object of huge tanks. Have you got the weight calculations?
Michael

Ian C

Free Member
Sep 4, 2016
Spain
Funster No
MH
Morelo Loft 82 LB
Exp
3 years
The extra tank is not something I would choose, but the MH has so many extras it made more sense to buy one a year old than a new one for the money.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
1583530599254.jpeg

Big Concorde Liner on an an MAN has been de-badged at the back ready for rear and skirts re-spray

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Looks a great little run-about! We could do with something like that so we can take our dog out when it's not possible to tow him in his trailer with our bikes.

Can I ask what sort of payload are you left with once you have your car onboard?
The payload does decrease a lot with the car in the back but I can get away with a few pairs of shorts and t shirts and my credit card haha ?

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Theyre are more Morelos in Maroc than there are Autotrails !:oops:

Pitched close to a rather tasty, if older, Vario. (y)

p.s. and we’re all paying £1.20 per night ?

There is quite often a Belgian Guy around Maroc with an 2000ish vario perfect 900 on the Man pusher Chassis.tows a small car on a trailer. Lovely bit of kit, still go for decent money.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Memo to self buy another ticket
Yep, me too!! How do you think I feel, I live 80 seconds away from premium motorhomes, so have to see them coming and going. I do try to look the other way tho, but it is hard to fight Morelo envy??
On a lighter note, at this rate there’ll be more Morelo‘s out there than Adria Sonics, so I’m nearly happy I’ll be in quite an exclusive club!????

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back