Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
i have just got back from the summer fair in shrewsbury and met some of you there where i gave me advice about using a left hooker in the uk,

well i bought one at the show and look forward to seeing you again at a rally sometime

thank you

andy & maria

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hi Ciderman, and welcome to motorhome fun, you have made two good decisions this week end, buying a motorhome and joining fun, the best motorhome site on the web for information and fun, join in and make good use of us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello and welcome ::bigsmile: did ye speak to eddy and pat i.e (familyguy and patrick) cause belive me you will end up with a load of gadgets ye didnt need:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you would think they were on commision from these gadet stall as they love meters , satalites and batterys and anything that cost a lot for your motorhome haha WELCOME :thumb:

OP
OP
ciderman

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
we have just picked up our mh and wow it is so much better than towing a caravan.

it is a hymer 754 2002 complete with oyster, roof a/c, 5.5mtr awning, solar panel and alko air ride all on a fiat 2.8jtd with a four speed auto

myself (andy) the wife (maria) love it and look forward to seeing you all at rallies/shows in the future.

bought it from edgehill motorhomes thoroughly nice people (paul and lee)

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::beer::wine::clap::clap::clap::clap::wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Oooh the excitement of using it for the first time. I remember when we drove ours home the first time ::bigsmile:
Enjoy your new toy and welcome to the forum

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back