Just back from Cotswold Farm Park (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Cotswold Farm park is a new site on the farm belonging to Adam Henson (Countryfile). The campsite is adjacent to the farm park which is a good attraction for young and old but especially families. Lots of animals to see and feed, a large petting barn and yesterday all the large farm machinery out to see and walk around. Pay once for entrance and get free entry for your whole stay.

The campsite is a little bare at present but there are hundreds of hedge and tree saplings which should be quick to make an empty field look very pleasant.

There is a marked dog walk for as long as you want to make it and doggy bags and bins are provided. The shower and toilet block modern and clean. Most pitches hardstanding, some fully serviced, some just EHU and done just park up which is what we did.

The farm is situated in a lovely area, today we visited Hidcote Manor and Bourton on the water. One end of the Gloucestershire and Worcestershire steam railway is a nearby Toddington. The railway takes you to Cheltenham racecourse which has a park and ride into Cheltenham.
Currently 3 nights for price of 2 midweek.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
If I had known I would have popped up to see you :)

Ohh whats that you say? thats why you kept it quiet :D

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
If I had known i would have popped up to see you :)

Ohh whats that you say? thats why you kept it quiet :D

Possibly even closer when on our visit to CMC at Cheltenham racecourse 7 May. I had a good win on the horses!:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Gl;ad that you had a good time but just to clarify
The GWSR doesn't now end at Toddington, we got to our new station at Broadway last year.
The Station for Cheltenham is on one side of the famous racecourse away from the Park & Ride 1/2mile away, the Railway can arrange a taxi to meet you at the station to take you into the centre of Cheltenham.
Mike
Tewkesbury
PS The taxi can also bring you back!

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
He has had a very expensive weigh bridge fitted to weigh the lorries in & out, I wonder if he would let any mh staying on site use it?
If it is £33.50 a night I wont be staying there though, as I have my FLT reputation & standards to maintain after all.

Les:D

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you for the information Riverbankannie I saw the site advertised the other day, it looks lovely for a long weekend away.

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Folly farm campsite is also local to Bourton on the Water, it's situated off the 436 bourton/Cheltenham road, it is a small site of outstanding natural beauty, there is a lovely walk across the field to Cold Aston where there is a very good pub which serves great food, also within walking distance of Notgrove where the Notgrove Nuttery serves snacks and has a bar. The site welcomes dogs on leads and has a new toilet block, there is no hard standing but any rain drains away fast and any towing off if necessary is dealt with promptly. Really large MHomes may have to phone to check availability. ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back