Just a suggestion (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
We must all have a store of motorhoming stories, ones that are a bit more than " where we had lunch" but like the night we stopped in a spanish pluvia channel and Annie wouldnt go to bed in case it rained- it hadnt rained for months!
I told her to wake me if it did
Or whilst waiting for a replacement wing mirror on a french aire, we became frightened at this dreadful screaming and tearing noise at night- turned out to be the hydraulics on the automatic river grid cleaner operating on the other side of the river

Just a suggestion in these lockdown days

Mike & Ann

OP
OP
Mike800966
Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Or being in the pitch dark and freezing our knackers off trying to fill the cold water system at cornish farm to our new van before the alarm was fitted.
That's when you discover the famous truma dump valve for the first time!
Yes, that's the sort of stories I was thinking of!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mike800966
Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Yes, the tales can be innovative as well as entertaining
We were on a temporary wine festival site on the moselle and I sent Annie to do the booking in at a funny little booth. Now she speaks no German, neither do I, but we got given a pitch. Unfortunately our mains lead wouldn't reach so we set off right round the temporary one way thru the village. When we got to the booth- it had gone!
It was lunchtime so they had wheeled it away just round the corner from where we were supposed to pitch.
The oompah band were very good
Mike and ann

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
or cursing 4 EHU posts that didn't work which meant we had to keep moving our van until one finally worked. Then the sheepish look I had to give when asked did I twist the plug?
Been there done it ,you do feel like a pillock though ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Or our inability to get the 'Hot' tap to work which was corrected when the Wine box was removed from where it had fell on said Dump Valve.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back