Just a suggestion and a request. (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Jim

Good Morning on 'Three Kings Day' - Holiday in Poland.

This is nowhere near a complaint, just a suggestion.

At present on 'What's New' after reading the first page and one wants to see more, pressing the blue box takes one to the top of the first page again. To get to page two one has to scroll to the bottom of the first page, where this time links to subsequent pages have appeared.

Is it possible to have those subsequent pages boxes at the bottom of the first page initially, so that one can immediately select page two without the return to top and scrollng down?

Is there some technical reason why not? Or am I doing something wrong?

Geoff

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim

Good Morning on 'Three Kings Day' - Holiday in Poland.

This is nowhere near a complaint, just a suggestion.

At present on 'What's New' after reading the first page and one wants to see more, pressing the blue box takes one to the top of the first page again. To get to page two one has to scroll to the bottom of the first page, where this time links to subsequent pages have appeared.

Is it possible to have those subsequent pages boxes at the bottom of the first page initially, so that one can immediately select page two without the return to top and scrollng down?

Is there some technical reason why not? Or am I doing something wrong?

Geoff

There is a technical reason for it. However, for a better experience, stop clicking on What's new and Click on the logo instead (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Click on the logo instead (y)

(y)(y)(y)

Clever clogs. :clap2:

AHH BUT...
The blue banner with "whats news" stays at the top of my page when i scroll down, so i can click to it straight away.. To get to the logo i have to scroll ALL the way up the page.. OR AM I BEING LAZY :whistle2:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
AHH BUT...
The blue banner with "whats news" stays at the top of my page when i scroll down, so i can click to it straight away

I disagree with your ahh but. The menu stays sticky at the top on mobile for me. What machine are you using?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I disagree with your ahh but. The menu stays sticky at the top on desktop and mobile for me. What machine are you using?

Yes the menu does but the logo does not..
I have to scroll up fully to bring in the Fun logo and the right hand advert..

Desktop pc with Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On a Mobile the
Yes the menu does but the logo does not..
I have to scroll up fully to bring in the Fun logo and the right hand advert..

Desktop pc with Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

Yes but you want to click the logo because you want the page options at the bottom, when you click on those you are back at the top anyway :D On my iphone the logo becomes part of the blue menu so remains at the top

OP
OP
N
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
There is a technical reason for it. However, for a better experience, stop clicking on What's new and Click on the logo instead (y)

Well thanks Jim, that solves it but you have kept it secret. Nobody els seems to know.

I would never to have thought of clicking on the logo above the blue banner, where there is a raft of options to get to all parts of the forum.

You say there is a technical reason, but seems hard to understand when it can be done from the logo.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back