Rally Jurassic Coast & Festival Meet 2019 Highlands End, Bridport, Dorset 11- 15 July (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@DuxDeluxe @LPB @gillnphil @Old Rascal @Stagman @Dizzy Izzy @Nana @Tanya_and_Mick @DrivingMissDaisy @PHILLIP @Viennese @audlin @Crazylegs @Ginster @Neckender @Mr Chrysalis @Keypresser @retiringjoyce @petenshirley @Two on Tour @ksaeraenn @TheTwoOfUs @Targetpaster @canopus @dabhand @runrig @Koppersbeat @Ejaydee @bigalw35 @Box Boy @Okeyjon @David and Sally @jimairi @bellabee @HarleyD @Oscar @isadora @MOHO Mike @Twocan @meanders @Andrew and Jenny

Hi Everyone :hi: - know not all of you will be interested in Jurassic Fields Festival but if you do want to go along then the tickets are increasing in price on 1st May so suggest buying now https://www.tickettailor.com/events/jurassicfieldspaymentsltd/184493
If over 60 then current "weekend" (Friday & Saturday) price is just £17.50 each (bargain! (y)) but younger adults are £30 each which is still excellent value. We like to pop in & out of the Festival spending some time in the town too as it's close enough.
The above rates will be increasing to £22.50 & £35 on 1st May.
Day tickets will be released too then.

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
Thanks @Wombles we have already bought our tickets and looking onward to it.

As a “more mature adult” (an old git) I got my ticket at the reduced rate but SWMBO has to pay the youngster’s rate!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
@DuxDeluxe @LPB @gillnphil @Old Rascal @Stagman @Dizzy Izzy @Nana @Tanya_and_Mick @DrivingMissDaisy @PHILLIP @Viennese @audlin @Crazylegs @Ginster @Neckender @Mr Chrysalis @Keypresser @retiringjoyce @petenshirley @Two on Tour @ksaeraenn @TheTwoOfUs @Targetpaster @canopus @dabhand @runrig @Koppersbeat @Ejaydee @bigalw35 @Box Boy @Okeyjon @David and Sally @jimairi @bellabee @HarleyD @Oscar @isadora @MOHO Mike @Twocan @meanders @Andrew and Jenny

Hi Everyone :hi: - know not all of you will be interested in Jurassic Fields Festival but if you do want to go along then the tickets are increasing in price on 1st May so suggest buying now https://www.tickettailor.com/events/jurassicfieldspaymentsltd/184493
If over 60 then current "weekend" (Friday & Saturday) price is just £17.50 each (bargain! (y)) but younger adults are £30 each which is still excellent value. We like to pop in & out of the Festival spending some time in the town too as it's close enough.
The above rates will be increasing to £22.50 & £35 on 1st May.
Day tickets will be released too then.

Thank you @Wombles we already brought our tickets @Two on Tour gets his at the discount rate :whistle: whilst I had to pay full price, being still a 'youngster' ::bigsmile: but still excellent value.

We are really looking forward to the weekend.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi, if there's still space. Could you send the booking code please.
Thanks
Hi - glad that you might want to join us - will PM the code now & keep our fingers crossed that they aren't fully booked yet.

Jun 30, 2012
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
March 16
Obviously still some availability on gravel pitches.... booked and paid last night
Gary & Ang

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Hi there @Wombles.
Just made a booking with the site reception for the meet.
Surprise we managed to get in but they did say they were running out of availability and no grass pitches left.
Look forward to meeting everybody on 11 july.
Bern & Eleni.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi there @Wombles.
Just made a booking with the site reception for the meet.
Surprise we managed to get in but they did say they were running out of availability and no grass pitches left.
Look forward to meeting everybody on 11 july.
Bern & Eleni.
Hi - have added you to the attendees list on page 1 & good to hear that are joining us all (y)
As Highlands End always get fully booked for this peak period they couldn't hold any pitches for Funsters & anyone can book so handy to know that they aren't completely full yet.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We've just paid the balance. Thought we'd paid the whole lot on booking, but clearly didn't.

Question: Is the failure to remember that level of detail a sign of old age, too much else going on, or sheer stupidity? :frowny:

We already had the festival tickets.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I’ve booked and paid in full for a grass pitch at Highlands end but am going to have to cancel. I don’t know if they will transfer my booking yet but if they do, does anyone want it (£100 paid - 2 adults and dog 11 to 15 July, with elect hookup)

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
Hi Karen
We’re really sorry but we can’t attend this now due to a wedding invite that requires our presence in Poland. Now we could jump on a plane and be there in a few hours, but that’s not our style, so we will fire up the Hymer and head off in an easterly direction in July.
This will free up a hard standing pitch for someone else, we have been able to move our booking to September so we will get our annual fix on one of the best campsites in the country. We hope everyone has a great weekend.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Karen
We’re really sorry but we can’t attend this now due to a wedding invite that requires our presence in Poland. Now we could jump on a plane and be there in a few hours, but that’s not our style, so we will fire up the Hymer and head off in an easterly direction in July.
This will free up a hard standing pitch for someone else, we have been able to move our booking to September so we will get our annual fix on one of the best campsites in the country. We hope everyone has a great weekend.
We will miss your excellent company but hope you have a lovely trip to Poland & thank you for letting us know.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I’ve booked and paid in full for a grass pitch at Highlands end but am going to have to cancel. I don’t know if they will transfer my booking yet but if they do, does anyone want it (£100 paid - 2 adults and dog 11 to 15 July, with elect hookup)
I’m happy to let someone else have this for £75. I also have to pay them £25 admin fee! I’ve checked with them, if you want it I have to give them your name, address and telephone number. Please PM me if interested

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I’m happy to let someone else have this for £75. I also have to pay them £25 admin fee! I’ve checked with them, if you want it I have to give them your name, address and telephone number. Please PM me if interested
Great offer for someone - admin. fee sounds high but think that others have just moved dates instead.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi Karen, Sorry to say I will have to cancel.

Thanks John.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back