June Book of the Month (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
I have finally decided on my book choice for June,its a little different and I hope you will all enjoy it.
Lesley.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not. The black sign, painted in white letters that hangs upon the gates, reads:

Opens at Nightfall
Closes at Dawn

As the sun disappears beyond the horizon, all over the tents small lights begin to flicker, as though the entirety of the circus is covered in particularly bright fireflies. When the tents are all aglow, sparkling against the night sky, the sign appears.

Le Cirque des Rêves
The Circus of Dreams.

Now the circus is open.
Now you may enter.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I have finally decided on my book choice for June,its a little different and I hope you will all enjoy it.
Lesley.

Wow. Now THIS sounds like my kind of book. :)

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not. The black sign, painted in white letters that hangs upon the gates, reads:

Opens at Nightfall
Closes at Dawn

As the sun disappears beyond the horizon, all over the tents small lights begin to flicker, as though the entirety of the circus is covered in particularly bright fireflies. When the tents are all aglow, sparkling against the night sky, the sign appears.

Le Cirque des Rêves
The Circus of Dreams.

Now the circus is open.
Now you may enter.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
It sounds interesting. Look forward to reading it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just bumping this up so that people can order or download what looks to be an interesting choice... :)

@Allan & Loren can you post the yearly list here please so that members are reminded .. I can't find the bloomin' main book club thread to do it.. I know you corrected it because @Indy259 asked to be put on the end of the list ... but my search engine won't find it. Thank you.

If ANYBODY is interested in joining in our book club please feel free to come along and join.. the more the merrier. .

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just ordered the book on Kindle. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.