July and August France and Northern Spain (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
For those of you wondering around these areas from 15th July to 3rd September we are in a rollerteam 690 with motorhomefun stickers front and rear.
The itinerary is land 15th July early morning (after a 12 hour night shift) via P and 0 and head South going right through Paris for a laugh and down the Clermont motorway and heading to Lac du Salagou on day 2 sometime. Bimble around there somewhere and hitting aires 10-20 clicks inland and taking the motorbike to the beach and beautiful villages.
Somehow follow the canal du midi over to Bordeaux (that lot should take 14-18 days) before i have to fly back for 4 days work leaving the wife over there (but she is being joined by both adult girls and the 2 grandchildren)
Fly back out then going to try northern spain along the coast and double backing inland over the mountains and heading down towards just south of Barcelona somewhere. Follow the coast up again and then time dependant for heading straight back or trundling through Provence and a bit of Alps on the way back.
We have a couple of cuddly bees and a St Bernard in the front window, shed loads of wine on board so come and say Hi if youre about.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Good luck Hope you have your CritAir sticker for Paris :ROFLMAO: and if you're going to go around Bordeaux don't forget Twin Lakes is a good stop

We go in 15 days but via the Tunnel (overnight at Little Switzerland first on 18th) and we are following the coast road for a change instead of cruising the Autoroutes - we did the Viaduct du Millau a few years ago Southwards and plan to come back that way Northwards around the end of October

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I will look out for your stickers and if the mood is good and the sun shining; give you a big wave. I do expect you to wave back before I speed away.;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I will look out for your stickers and if the mood is good and the sun shining; give you a big wave. I do expect you to wave back before I speed away.;)
Occasionally we do the absolutely 2 person double handed vigorous elongated jazz hand wave.... You may be lucky !

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Might find France a bit busy - main French holidays last two weeks July/first two weeks August. If you're using aires recommend get parked up early afternoon.

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Might find France a bit busy - main French holidays last two weeks July/first two weeks August. If you're using aires recommend get parked up early afternoon.
We ll be in place by 1100 hrs every day, all things being equal. FP sites and a few wilders we have used before. Because we are staying inland a bit its generally not too much of a hassle and we have learnt how to park "French style" should the need arise !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back