Rally [Jul 3, 2015] Fix-It Meet June 5th/6th/7th 2015 (Goole East Yorkshire) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Thanks Bill and Lynne for all the work you put in organising The Fix It Meet. we had a really nice long weekend . Lovely venue, lovely people especially John our new superhero who finally put our battery master to work after two years in the kitchen draw.

Happy travelling ,

Anne & Malc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Thanks Bill and Lynne for all the work you put in organising The Fix It Meet. we had a really nice long weekend . Lovely venue, lovely people especially John our new superhero who finally put our battery master to work after two years in the kitchen draw.

Happy travelling ,

Anne & Malc

Well............... I have called many things over the years, but never "superhero" now were are my red underpants...............

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
How does the donation thing work? Does it go through Jim or do you just send a cheque then publish the thankyou for donating X amount letter that you receive back? I need to know for Falkirk..

No I don't get involved at all. Just publish the amounts, it does not have to be complicated and get a receipt when it's donated.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Some of us still here, lovely evening sat on the hill with a drink till about 10pm and now at 08:45am the solar panels are making over 8 amps and the wind is no more. Not sure we want to go home yet.

Great weekend guys.

Martin

Hi Martin, Mike says thanks for the help with the awning rail, we managed to put the Izabella awning up on the drive proving everything would work fine, so he decided to glue and bolt the rail in place on the drive instead of waiting until we get to Stratford.

See you soon,

Ginny

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin, Mike says thanks for the help with the awning rail, we managed to put the Izabella awning up on the drive proving everything would work fine, so he decided to glue and bolt the rail in place on the drive instead of waiting until we get to Stratford.

See you soon,

Ginny

Hi Mike and Ginny

Pleased that it worked, see you at Stratford.

Martin

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
How much money did we raise?
Did you know you can pay most charities via paypal or directly with bank card. Might save you a trip.

Last edited:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
now there's a good idea.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
How much money did we raise?
Did you know you can pay most charities via paypal or directly with bank card. Might save you a trip.
I will drop it off when I get time they have £92.50 to go to them when ting settle down with lyn
I will pay it to them don't worry they will get it
bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
sorry for the delay in posting this but owing to not being abill to get to hull to make the donation personaly I have just made the payment thrugh pay pal receipt sent to @Jim as I cant get it to up load sure jim will publish
bill

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
sorry for the delay in posting this but owing to not being abill to get to hull to make the donation personaly I have just made the payment thrugh pay pal receipt sent to @Jim as I cant get it to up load sure jim will publish
bill

Sorry Bill, been reminded I never did post that receipt you sent me. Here it is. I've redacted your address and account numbers etc. (y)

samaritans reciept.png

Enlarged
samaritans reciept x2.png

Last edited:

atlantisbird

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Near Bridlington
Funster No
MH
New Bentley C Class
Exp
since 2012 in own van
Hello Bill,
Could you please remove us from your list as we will be in the middle of our New Zealand trip and the motorhome does not have wings nor does it float hope your meet is a success which it always has been for us.
Kindest regards
Ann & Harry

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Sorry Bill, been reminded I never did post that receipt you sent me. Here it is. I've redacted your address and account numbers etc. (y)

View attachment 83034

Enlarged
View attachment 83035
[QUOTwoulantisbird, post: 1631382, member: 20274"]Hello Bill,
Could you please remove us from your list as we will be in the middle of our New Zealand trip and the motorhome does not have wings nor does it float hope your meet is a success which it always has been for us.
Kindest regards
Ann & Harry[/QUOTE]
there is not a fix it next year this is thisthis year's meet
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back