Rally [Jul 23, 2015] Norfolk Motorhome Show (1 Viewer)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Got back yesterday from the Norfolk rally. Many thanks to Brisey, Pamela, Toledo and Polly for marshalling in appalling weather- sorry we didn't get to see you again after check in - weather stopped play for quite a while. It was a pleasure to meet John and Shell and their lovely dogs and Mick and Renee - big thanks to Renee for all her advice.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Dunno what people r complaining about the weather was fab :LOL:
only issues are some teething problems with the Telescope & the idiot operating it :whistle::LOL:o_O got 3 weeks till Malvern (y) should have learnt by then :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
Just to add our thanks to all those very helpful marshalls and to offer our apologies to Geordie & the Dragon for sneaking out this morning without saying goodbye. We didn't think you would appreciate an early call!

There is probably scope for our lovely marshalls to be a little bit more dynamic though as this (old) video demonstrates ;-)

Paul & Debbie

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
A big thank you to Brisey, Pamela, Toledo and Polly for a nice warm welcome, your job is hard at the best of times but in that horrid weather 10 times worse.
In spite of the horrid weather we enjoyed our stay and like everyone else very disappointed with Bobby Davro, having said that the comedian on Sunday night made up for him. What a star really enjoyed not listening to foul language, this lad proved not necessary all his jokes were innuendos and very funny. The Ivy League very great too so thank you also to Warner's for another good lot of entertainment. Ooooo loved the Soul bands they were great also. Looking forward to Lincoln show.
Almost forgot we did not book in for the Saturday night show this time we were going to join The Funster Marquee but alas it was not to be lol

Box Boy

Free Member
Jul 3, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Globecar Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2010
A big thank you to Brisey, Pamela, Toledo and Polly for a nice warm welcome, your job is hard at the best of times but in that horrid weather 10 times worse.
In spite of the horrid weather we enjoyed our stay and like everyone else very disappointed with Bobby Davro, having said that the comedian on Sunday night made up for him. What a star really enjoyed not listening to foul language, this lad proved not necessary all his jokes were innuendos and very funny. The Ivy League very great too so thank you also to Warner's for another good lot of entertainment. Ooooo loved the Soul bands they were great also. Looking forward to Lincoln show.
Almost forgot we did not book in for the Saturday night show this time we were going to join The Funster Marquee but alas it was not to be lol

Lorna & I would wish to echo our thanks to Brisey, Pamela, Toledo and Polly for a job well done. (y) We liked the positioing of the vans so that nobody was overlooked (unless they wanted to be). One of the better Show Grounds and the water soon drained away giving no trouble on leaving. We felt that despite the rain the four nights entertainment made for an enjoyable long weekend and all at a very reasonable price!! Sunday nights comedian was Nigel 'Boy' Syer - knocked spots off BD :p

Brian (Bejay)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Im starting to like being last to arrive, stuffed to the back meant that when no one else turned up we moved away from the pack allowing us to be Noisy :D shame i didnt bring my huge shelter, i really didnt think i would need it but i did :eek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back